Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Dunno about you, but my mantlepiece is just CRYING OUT for one of these

Koons_Michael_Jackson(0).jpg

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Jackson, not for the first time, would go for the "short sword". Slapper Madge would obviously go for the phallic bat and helmet, Prince for the Trident as it looks a bit like his Symbol.

Madge would immediately run at Jackson, causing him to turn white with fright, before despatching him with one thrust of her bayonet. Prince's futile attempts at seduction would be swiftly ended with his "trident" being sliced and diced and his body wrapped in the net for Guy's hounds to nosh on.

A victory for Madonna methinks.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Italian street girl, daughter of a drunkard, with a flick knife. No contest!

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Now, I can see why people might think
madonna would win, but I feel you're seriously undersitimating the little purple fella....

There is no way Madonna could resist Prince's smooth moves...He'll look her in the eye, a mischievous twinkle and promise in his and sing a capella 'dig if you will the image of you and me engaged in a kiss, the sweat of our bodies covers us, can you my darling can you picture this....' There is NO WAY madonna could resist. None. Absolutely none. Once he's finished with madge Prince will turn his attentions on M.J. Prince will stand to his full height and slowly move across the room towards MJ who will be going WILD with excitement at the sight of a naked three foot two tall male walking towards him... Too late he'll realise it's not a child, but by then he'll have a trident rammed through his spindly chest.

Prince wins. Simple.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here