Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Batman

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Complete and utter NOBBER
Does he really think he's going to gain any support for his cause by pissing off FASANDS of motorists ? Dickhead.

If I was Chief of Police, I would order a large cushion-type thing or a trampoline like the firemen use to be positioned underneath him. I would then have a police marksman flown in by helicoptor, and have him fire a horse tranquiliser dart at this buffoon. I would LOVE to see that happen, and I'd bloody do it. I would.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
People are going to miss their flights because of that utter TWAT. Imagine being stuck in that traffic jam, needing to get to Heathrow to get on holiday. My blood would be BOILING.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Does he really think he's going to gain any support for his cause by pissing off FASANDS of motorists ? Dickhead.

If I was Chief of Police, I would order a large cushion-type thing or a trampoline like the firemen use to be positioned underneath him. I would then have a police marksman flown in by helicoptor, and have him fire a horse tranquiliser dart at this buffoon. I would LOVE to see that happen, and I'd bloody do it. I would.

replace the cushion with a thousand mousetraps, and then set the fire hose on him.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey

Why put a cushion under him?? Just let him hit the road - SPLAT!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
replace the cushion with a thousand mousetraps, and then set the fire hose on him.

Thats probably what he deserves. But in my assumed position of Chief of Police I am also a public servant, and therefore cannot advocate a course of action that could cause serious injury or death to Batman this afternoon.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Thats probably what he deserves. But in my assumed position of Chief of Police I am also a public servant, and therefore cannot advocate a course of action that could cause serious injury or death to Batman this afternoon.

Thnaks for cheering me up and actually making laugh out loud properly in the office:lolol::thumbsup:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The thing is, for several of the Fathers For Justice campaigners (I'm not saying all of them), there are probably very good reasons why they don't get to see their kids.

Others, meanwhile, seem to have serious double standards. One of the previous clowns sat up Big Ben or wherever all day, protesting about his right to see his son.

Meanwhile, one of his ex-wives was announcing to the press that said Superman never bothered to come and see his kids from that particular marriage. Which makes you wonder why he got so uppity about this one?

Frankly if the bloke today is prepared to risk his own life and that of motorists by clambering up over the M25, not to mention making thousands of people late for work and/or missing their holiday flights, I'd question whether I'd want him looking after kids anyway, the attention-seeking twat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here