Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Batman Begins

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I saw it at the cinema one of those films if you like the others then you will love it else you will think it pants.

Tom Nicholls

Aug 21, 2005
Gloucester
miller%20lite%20gray%20hat.jpg

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Tom Nicholls said:

You must be the same Tom Nicholls who post on the British Sea Power website judging by that. I didn't know you were a Brighton fan.

Saw Batman begins last night and thought it was ok. More true to the comics (from what I've seen of them) and less camp than the Burton efforts. Personally I missed the pervy costumes of the old ones but it was a good effort.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Hungry Joe said:
It's Tom's thing. He does the same on the BSP website. For all I know he may not even be a Brighton or British Sea Power fan but instead someone who enjoys visiting messageboards and posting random pictures. Each to their own I guess.
Fairy nuff.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I brought it at the weekend as Christian Bale is in my top 3 actors at the moment and its meant to be the best of the 5, still to watch it.

Also brought

Texas Chainsaw Massacre ( original ) £ 6.99
Straw Dogs £ 3.99
Pulp Fiction and Edward Scissorhands £ 9.99 for the 2.

Bargain bucket or What ?.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Batman Begins was great. The comicbook genre has always been swamped with cheap dross, but this is intelligent, gripping stuff with decent actors. It's grim. Superheroes are being shown as they should be: weighed down, crippled even, by the burden of their responsibilities. Therefore, they are unhappy. Just like us.

:)

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I watche dit last night as it goes and reckon its the best batman by far, and Bale played it spot on. I was actually suprirsed as I expected it would be shit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here