Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Based on that performance....

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Brian F is right though. Nobody is packing, nobody is saying the wheels have come off after tonight. But yes, we absolutely STUNK the place out tonight I'm afraid - by far the worst I've seen us play this season, it was like going back 3 years. We'll bounce back though, that's why we are where we are. Just collectively one of those off-nights.

Totally agree, can't think of an Albion player who was up to scratch. We resorted to hoofing it down the channels, which is not our game at all, maybe Orient deserve credit then for knocking off our stride?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I thought Orient were a tidy looking side but lacked a cutting edge. From our point if view, Bridcutt and Sparrow were both shocking, but the passing was poor from everyone. This was always going to be difficult, so I am pleased we've got an awful team coming up next. And our side should need no motivation with first place at stake and that 2-2 draw in the back of their minds.

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
...we will be kicking off at The Amex in League 1 if we don't pull it together.

We looked timid, nervous and generally not up for it. Granted this was a rare blip in the context of the season, but that was the first time this season that I felt we were not in control. I fully back the boys to turn things round on Saturday. Let's hope this is the scare we needed to remind Gus and the lads that the job is only half done.

Did you actually go?

Or do you live in Leyton? posting within 15 mins of the final whistle?
( at least thats the timing showing on my pc)

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
To be fair you can sit in your seat in the stadium and knock out a report via mobile one minute after the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here