Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Based on that performance....

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
...we will be kicking off at The Amex in League 1 if we don't pull it together.

We looked timid, nervous and generally not up for it. Granted this was a rare blip in the context of the season, but that was the first time this season that I felt we were not in control. I fully back the boys to turn things round on Saturday. Let's hope this is the scare we needed to remind Gus and the lads that the job is only half done.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Christ it's only one game, i think the others closing in will sharpen the lads up, we are due to hand out another tonking to someone and soon.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
If you are going to slip up then getting an away point against one of the form teams in the league is not a bad way of doing it.

Let's go to Bristol on Saturday and bag ourselves 3 points.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010

We looked timid, nervous and generally not up for it. Granted this was a rare blip in the context of the season, but that was the first time this season that I felt we were not in control. I fully back the boys to turn things round on Saturday. Let's hope this is the scare we needed to remind Gus and the lads that the job is only half done.

fancy going fishing tomoz?

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Headless-Chicken.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Thanks god it's not based on one game. But i will say based on about 20 games this season, we play the best football in the league and are a lot better than anyone... :)

Jan 30, 2008

do behave you numpty :wanker:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'm hoping it was all down to playing so well in the FAC and not recovering in time for the league game rather than the jinx of the cup starting to haunt us.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
No, I COMPLETELY agree.

This result is the DEFINING moment of a 9 month season.

Up until now we have FLUKED our way to the top with consistently lucky performances. The league is NO benchmark for rating a teams quality. Everyone knows Leyton Orient away IS.

Russ only let us score 5 against them last time as a homecoming gesture. Top bloke.

Get rid of Gus, clearly he has no idea.

We might as well hand all our points back now. A lead with games in hand after having played all the top teams away is just TERRIBLE.

Get rid of the Amex too. Terrible

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
NSC in completely over-reacting over one poor result (Not even particularly bad, for the record) SHOCKER.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
same old zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
Is the original post that bad? It's an opinion based on the performance tonight, balanced out with the conclusion that it is a bad day at the office and the team can come back from it. What's the big deal?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here