Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bas savage

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I hope he has a "John Byrne moment" if he gets an open goal opportunity.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I will be wearing last season's home shirt, with Savage 17 on it. He's the man, it was a shame the circumstances in which he left and I hope he doesn't come back to haunt us. He wasn't very good, but he loved the fans and he gave his all.

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
Edited to make it more readable.

Bas Savage

So what reception do you reckon he will get at the weekend? Personally I think it will be mixed as some people say he was wanting to much money and others just blame Dick Knight for his exit off the club.

I can just see him scoring the winner and celebrating in front of the south stand because you know he is going to get one back over the club just as Dean Hammond did when Colchester won down here!

Edited to make it more readable.

Bas Savage

So what reception do you reckon he will get at the weekend? Personally I think it will be mixed as some people say he was wanting too much money and others just blame Dick Knight for his exit off the club.

I can just see him scoring the winner and celebrating in front of the south stand because you know he is going to get one back over the club just as Dean Hammond did when Colchester won down here!

merseyparadise

Mar 25, 2009
Why would you give Bas Savage shit?

You only give players shit, when you're gutted they left.

Fact of life im afraid...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I liked the bit where he kicked the ball against his own boot in attempting to score. I've never seen that before or since.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
I will certainly be applauding him given the chance. Became a cult hero for us, and he did lay quite a few on for Forster aswell.

The REAL question is will he MOONWALK or do the ROBOT when he scores? I hope he scores TWICE and we see one of each :love:

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
I will certainly be applauding him given the chance. Became a cult hero for us, and he did lay quite a few on for Forster aswell.

The REAL question is will he MOONWALK or do the ROBOT when he scores? I hope he scores TWICE and we see one of each :love:

Hang on are you a scouse trannie?:ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here