Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bas savage

Arong692

Oct 2, 2008
so what receotion do you rekon he wil get at the weekend? personally i think it will be mixed as some people say he was wanting to much money and others just blame dick knight for his exit off the club.

i can just see him scoring the winner and celbrating infront of the south stand because you no he is going to get one back over the club just as dean hammond did when colchester won down here!

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Edited to make it more readable.

Bas Savage

So what reception do you reckon he will get at the weekend? Personally I think it will be mixed as some people say he was wanting to much money and others just blame Dick Knight for his exit off the club.

I can just see him scoring the winner and celebrating in front of the south stand because you know he is going to get one back over the club just as Dean Hammond did when Colchester won down here!

Last edited:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I'll be attempting to moonwalk every time he trips over his own feet, or scores an own goal.

CC2

Nov 9, 2008
I will applaud him.

This will be in thanks for the entertainment he provided us with his moonwalk, it will also be in gratitude of his effect as an impact player coming on late in the game and often providing or scoring a goal - oh how we could do with that now.

It will also be because off the pitch he was a real gentleman, and more than willing to admit the weaknesses in his game. When I thanked him at the sponsors dinner for the entertainment he supplied, his response was "what, even when I fall over!!"

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I will look whistfully and dream of times when he played for us and we were nowhere near as shit.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Nothing, but sway towards applauding , not his fault he was dicked about by DK and he said some nice things about us after he left

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
he is expecting to be given some abuse

we are virtually consigned to relegation, so there is no harm in him scoring and moonwalking infront of the directors box. providing dick knight is there and not sunning it up in spain as the club go down the pan

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Nothing, but sway towards applauding , not his fault he was dicked about by DK and he said some nice things about us after he left
He also said some not nice things about us in 4-4-2 magazine recently.

Arong692

Oct 2, 2008
sorry about the spelling in my message i had just finished a long shift at work! seems like he is going to get a mixed reception from the fans. I reali hope he dont go score the winner!

merseyparadise

Mar 25, 2009
Just a little heads up.

Bas has been brilliant all season for us. Ok, he doesnt score many goals, but he has created bucket loads.

Last saturday he ripped Oldhams defence open like a knife.

One of our players of the season, which isnt bad considering we're just outside the playoffs...

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Edited to make it more readable.

Bas Savage

So what reception do you reckon he will get at the weekend? Personally I think it will be mixed as some people say he was wanting to much money and others just blame Dick Knight for his exit off the club.

I can just see him scoring the winner and celebrating in front of the south stand because you know he is going to get one back over the club just as Dean Hammond did when Colchester won down here!

Funny guy.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If he scores will we sing "one tank of petrol , it was one tank of petrol" aimed at DK ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here