Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bas Savage take a bow !!!

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Clearly couldn't face doing his moonwalk in front of his old club. Quite touching, really.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
The cross bar is being treated with an ice pack.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Saw it live and couldnt believe it, just seen it again on SSN,

Ha Ha Ha,

How did he miss that!!!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
We clapped him off well tonight when he was substituted.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Just seen it, taped it, replayed it ten times, paused it, replayed it again.

It DEFINITELY WENT IN! :lol:

If you see it and you're not sure, just look at the immediate reaction of EVERY Albion player, all looking pissed off, and looking staright at the lino, expecting it to be given.

Incredible stuff. That is our two STOLEN points back from the B'muff home game, right there!

The Bear

Dec 21, 2010
Was sure at the time it went in. Looked like it hit the underside of the net and sprung back out somehow with the tension of the net. Didn't seem like any of their players appealed and the lino didn't give it a second look. Murray's goal almost did the same thing if I remember rightly, but bounced back down the right side of the line!

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
It so went in. I saw the roof of the net move then it came down the wrong side of the line. Hans is right about the albion players...they all knew it went in. The crowed knew it went in. Thank the lord for a lino who couldn't keep up with play.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Shows what perspective does then, I was in B block and I had no idea it went in, just thought it smashed off the bar and bounced out.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Shows what perspective does then, I was in B block and I had no idea it went in, just thought it smashed off the bar and bounced out.

Same here (I was a few rows behind you to your right!), had no idea it was controversial till I got home.

The officials clearly had very little idea of what was going on. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that the referee has scored the game as a 2-0 victory to the Albion - the other goal being that magnificent interception straight from the kick-off at the start of the second half. Our man just hoofed the ball upfield, the ref (but no-one else) saw it go into the net, he awarded the goal and the Daggers restarted the game with another kick-off from the centre spot. And it was jolly sporting of the Albion side (and our fans) not to over-celebrate.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I thought it cannoned off the underside of the bar, it surely came down and out too quickly to have done anything else.

But then I didn't think the pitch was that bad, so I'm surprised I even found my way home.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here