Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bas Savage Signs For Tranmere

Merseyside Seagull

Dec 18, 2003
Wirral
See Bas has signed for Tranmere, along with George O'Callaghan, and both probably go straight into the team to play infront of a full house at Prenton Park against Liverpool tomorrow.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
had them down as relegation certainties after recent player losses and off pitch problems but might have to re-appraise that.......they won't be chasing promotion off the back of these two signings but it just might help keep them up

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
They can continue their "friendship" there. Wonder what receptions they'll recieve from the Albion faithful?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Bas, George and Greenacre will ALL score against us. We are going to have to play five up front and go for a 4-3 win.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I can't see O'Callaghan getting too many plaudits. A combination of rain, beer and frustration could see him cop some abuse from my direction.

I don't have any problems with Bas, in fact it would be funny if Bas got an ovation whilst O'Callaghan got booed.

Too many players have left the Albion to "better" themselves and come a cropper, and too many have bad-mouthed the club for my liking. This season I'm in bullish mood.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
good luck to Savage - applause
O'callaghan - bigger than the club , speaking out when just a loan player - boo him , Irish *unt

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
Good luck to both of them - glad to see they have both got contracts - i personally will give them both a good reception

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here