Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barton at QPR

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
On a 4 year deal - given they got him for free his wages will be huge ..... there'll be front page headlines before the season's out

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Ridiculous considering he was making all sorts of noises about NOT wanting to go there. QPR are a right bunch of MUGS.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Ridiculous considering he was making all sorts of noises about NOT wanting to go there. QPR are a right bunch of MUGS.

don't think he ever said he didn't want to there as such more that he wished he could have stayed at Newcastle and he was being forced out

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I'm actually quite surprised this has happened. The things Barton was saying the other day about his love for Newcastle, and not wanting to leave just sounded like he was using QPR to angle for a new deal at Newcastle.

As for QPR, I think they would have been better putting those wages towards a deal for Scott Parker.

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
I'd be pretty chuffed if i was a QPR fan. Parker going to Spurs

I'm a QPR supporter, and I am guardedly chuffed.

Probably the best player to wear the hoops since Les Ferdinand.

Obviously I have reservations about his character, but as Neil Warnock said, if he didn't have baggage QPR wouldn't have a chance of signing him. He'd be at one of the big 6.

But what I'm really chuffed about is we have finally got an owner who has passion and enthusiasm for the club and is prepared to back his manager to the hilt.

See you boys next season!

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I'm a QPR supporter, and I am guardedly chuffed.

Probably the best player to wear the hoops since Les Ferdinand.

Obviously I have reservations about his character, but as Neil Warnock said, if he didn't have baggage QPR wouldn't have a chance of signing him. He'd be at one of the big 6.

But what I'm really chuffed about is we have finally got an owner who has passion and enthusiasm for the club and is prepared to back his manager to the hilt.

See you boys next season!

how he fits with Taarabt could be the key to your season.

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
how he fits with Taarabt could be the key to your season.

Not so sure about that.

Adel has been awful so far this season. I think he wants out.

If we get another two or three players in (Shaun Wright Phillips is strongly linked), I think we'll sell him to PSG.

Faurlin and Barton is a central idfield partnership to drool over for us!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here