Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bart Verbruggen SINGS a 5-year deal

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Right. So if we want him, surely we get him . I know Kompany is a big draw but add relegation threat to his appeal. We have RDZ and European football
He might feel more certain of being first pick there, he has worked under him before and presumably knows he will be happy under him again. But I do think we will do whatever it takes to get him, as he seems perfect for De Zerbi.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Interesting one. He seems to be playing every game at the moment. Would be better for the player to stay put unless RDZ really thinks he could challenge for the number one spot?

Or perhaps we will loan him back

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
€18m on a keeper is for a starting position, or at least to compete to start.

McGill seems happy to play the third keeper role, so he’s been extended to continue that.

If this comes off presumably Rushworth and Beadle will continue their loan progressions.

levs

Jul 10, 2017
really, really interesting statistical profile
That is interesting, but except the already questioned passing percentages. And what does “exits” mean? And how does he compare to Sanchez and Steele?

I’ll look into it myself, if you could share your source

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
That is interesting, but except the already questioned passing percentages. And what does “exits” mean? And how does he compare to Sanchez and Steele?

I’ll look into it myself, if you could share your source
Exits are where he comes off his goal line to defend it.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Good video showing his shot stopping, long kicking, short passing, and the last minute is his f*** ups.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Burnley seem to be very strongly linked with James Trafford from Man City for c£15m. It seems unlikely they'd want to get him AND Verbruggen, which may clear the path for him to come to us.

In related news, Trafford was on loan at Bolton last season, and they are now being linked with our James Beadle (on loan, presumably) for next season.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I really can’t recall Sanchez making that many top saves
More commonly known as:-

The Maty Ryan Effect.

Never makes top, point(s) earning saves, yet miraculously in each pregame highlight package the club ALWAYS includes top saves from Ryan.

Last edited:

NorthStandSeagull

Apr 20, 2013
Hove
IMG_7116.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here