Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bars and Resturants... ideas.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Iv lived in brighton all my life and got to the point of finding myself going to the same old places.

fancy trying a few different places.

Any suggestions or recommendations?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I love The Chimney House. A meal with the missus there is a pleasure. I then pop to the West Hill for some tunes and Red Stripe.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Oriental Village, Portslade. £43 will cover an excellent all-you-can-eat chinese meal for two, plus a bottle of house white, including service charge. Can't go wrong with that.

Just a shame theres nowhere decent nearby to go for a drink before or after.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The Greys - Southover Street for food and drink
The Fountain Head is a good pub, as is the Foundry (though quite small)
The Park Crescent is my new local and is a wicked pub. Nice and out of the way so always a table and a decent enough beer garden.

Have you eaten at Nia (Trafalgar Street), that's pretty good.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Worthing is pretty good for restaurants...apparently.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Oriental Village, Portslade. £43 will cover an excellent all-you-can-eat chinese meal for two, plus a bottle of house white, including service charge. Can't go wrong with that.

Just a shame theres nowhere decent nearby to go for a drink before or after.

What do you mean, That pub by Portslade station railway crossing is a cracker :lolol:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Oooh, ooh, the Signalman (what was the Railway) does decent tapas nowadays and it's actually alright for a drink too.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Sri India has always served me a decent enough curry. The Thai above the Pond was also good last time I went.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
What do you mean, That pub by Portslade station railway crossing is a cracker :lolol:

Spoilt for choice I know. The Victoria on the north side, the Whistle Stop on the south side, and both complete DIVES. The one thing they have going for them is that they are right next to a station, so at least you can quickly be whisked away to somewhere decent.

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here