Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barry Izbak's Amex Video Watch - The Season Ticket Presentation February 2011

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
:clap: Oh I wish I'd known. I would have shaken his hand (carefully)

I'm glad you, and all the exiles liked the video. The main reason for doing it was so those of you who are not able to get there can see what its going to be like. :amex:

Thanx for that, unk done my son and mine so feel i missed out abit,even though had a date and time to go, massive respect to clive didnt know about the dog turd ,superb:lol::lol:

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
That was an excellent allround vid, thankyou. The joy on the faces of those at the end can really be felt. Tribute to all those who have committed to the club for all those bleak years and now the day deservedly waited for has finally come - respect to you all from a JCL.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Sompting, does that not have a pub called The Jolly Whippet, how very northern

Close enough, It's called the Joyful Whippet.

If you look at the people who drink in there, it looks quite Northern to be fair. However I prefer living in Sompting to Brighton due to the countryside on my door-step and the value for money.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Nope. Its sompting. :)
The Joyful Sompting? :lol:

Bloody good work again Nigel. :thumbsup:
Glad you got the sound sorted.

Mr Everyone

Jan 12, 2008
Long Eaton
Brilliant video, Barry. Thanks a lot. Very good insight into the different views from around the stands.

I also stumbled across your video of the fans outside the ground last October. Thanks again.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea

Jeep

Aug 1, 2003
That looks like the legendary Johnny Muxlow being interviewed near the end.

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
I'm glad you, and all the exiles liked the video. The main reason for doing it was so those of you who are not able to get there can see what its going to be like. :amex:

Thanks mate. I've been reading all the comments on here re the presentations, and wishing I could see one - so, top work fella, and thanks again.

(I was in your October vox pop - you got me on the Sunday morning - loved it!)

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
:bounce: I thought this might be worth a bounce for those of you on NSC Monday to Friday.......

......... and who therefore may have missed this from yesterday. :amex:

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
During Perry's presentation he talks about the 'themed' areas:

"The Family Stand is Albion Family, the West Stand Lower is Albion History, the Northstand is Albion Fans & Legends, and the West Stand Upper is.....(but then the next bit is cut out).

Does he go on to say "....for a collection of ex-hooligans who these days are more bovril than bovver plus an assortment of geeks and freaks from Northstand Chat".
:lol:

Sep 1, 2010
During Perry's presentation he talks about the 'themed' areas:

"The Family Stand is Albion Family, the West Stand Lower is Albion History, the Northstand is Albion Fans & Legends, and the West Stand Upper is.....(but then the next bit is cut out).

Does he go on to say "....for a collection of ex-hooligans who these days are more bovril than bovver plus an assortment of geeks and freaks from Northstand Chat".
:lol:

Freaks...............bloody bastard. Yo got your season ticket Martin? Where are you? I went last friday and i am WSU W3H

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here