Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barry Izbak's Amex Video Watch - The Season Ticket Presentation February 2011

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Last Thursday I went up to the “The Amex” and watched the presentation by Martin Perry, describing the stadium and the new season tickets.

Martin kindly gave his permission for me to film his presentation, so that I could post it on NSC, so all those of you who have not had the benefit of being able to go and see it for yourselves. The presentation was about half an hour long and this is just an edited version, but I hope you will find it as interesting and exciting as I did.

I have also included a mini-vox pop like the one I took in October, this time asking fans what they thought of the presentation, the stadium and about their shiny new season tickets.

Thanks again to Martin Perry. I hope you enjoy this unique film.

[yt]K4fb1bD2Gug[/yt]

Last edited:

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Top work :thumbsup:

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Excellent stuff - as we had a power cut on the day of our presentation we missed this so its great to see. Six months and counting - can't wait.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Simon from Sompting - glad you got the seats you wanted. We had a good chat by the coffee machine and we both were after similar tickets. I got some in WSL too - E block near the back. Delighted.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Brilliant!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
*Awaits usual snides having a pop: 'Do we have to have this every time somebodys been to a presentation :bla: :bla: ' *

Top work BTW :thumbsup:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Simon from Sompting - glad you got the seats you wanted. We had a good chat by the coffee machine and we both were after similar tickets. I got some in WSL too - E block near the back. Delighted.

That would be me!

Get in, glad you got where you wanted too mate. What Row did you get in the end?

I had my elbows at the ready!!!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Excellent stuff - as we had a power cut on the day of our presentation we missed this so its great to see. Six months and counting - can't wait.

same for me.........many thanks to Barry Izbak.

tomysupercup

North Stand Kollective
Sep 17, 2004
NORTH STAND
Superb. Thanks for putting that together for us exiles.

Ken Newbury

Feb 6, 2006
1/2 mile from LDC country
The guy who appears at the 12:00 mark is a guy called Clive, a long-term Albion fan (despite living near Portsmouth!).

He will always be a legend in my mind for sending Bellotti a dog-turd in a box by first class post during the dark days!

:bigwave:

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
That is magnificent! Thanks.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
The guy who appears at the 12:00 mark is a guy called Clive, a long-term Albion fan (despite living near Portsmouth!). He will always be a legend in my mind for sending Bellotti a dog-turd in a box by first class post during the dark days!
:clap: Oh I wish I'd known. I would have shaken his hand (carefully)

Superb. Thanks for putting that together for us exiles.
I'm glad you, and all the exiles liked the video. The main reason for doing it was so those of you who are not able to get there can see what its going to be like. :amex:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here