Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barrett sucking up to his mates over on NSP over his non story

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Alright GOONS!Thought I'd register to let you know about this pile of SHIT.

Basically, my original story was the one that went on the web. A bit sensationalist perhaps, but accurate. My orginal story went in on the £10million increas eline, which was the new information we had.

The print version however got changed to SHOCK REVAMP and the first bullet point from the "internal floor increase from 18,000sq m to 27,000sq m" to "the stadium will be 50% bigger". GO FIGURE.

I was as pissed off as the club were when I read it on Monday morning. I spent Monday writing two features to put the matter straight, but when I got to work on Tuesday the subs had again put the "50% bigger" line underneath a picture caption of the new stadium. Even though my story CLEARLY stated the stadium would be no bigger.

Perry was furious, and rightly so, although he is aware it is out of my control. And this all of course ended with the statement on the club website.

The club know the last thing I want to do is cause them trouble. Unfortunately that is basically what has happened because something I did NOT write was printed in my name. Twice.

None of that, of course, detracts from the fact that NSC is full of complete f***ing RETARDS, or the fact that I have a well nice JOHNSON.

gotta keep in with his drinking buddies I suppose!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Interesting that we are all REATARDS.......I wonder if he would like to come up to and introduce himself to some of us RETARDS? Or is that just him ttying to be oh so hilarious?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Fair point if the sub-editors are responsible for misleading everyone. I would be pretty pissed off if the inaccuracies were printed in my name. Being a Brighton fan himself, I am sure it is not easy to report on something negative about the club (price increases in this instance).

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Interesting that we are all REATARDS.......I wonder if he would like to come up to and introduce himself to some of us RETARDS? Or is that just him ttying to be oh so hilarious?

To be fair, Simon called me mongy c*nt last time he saw me, he's pretty open with his abuse

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
to be honest I dont even know who he is

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
The only thing I find strange is I'm not even sure enough of NSP would give a shit to bother posting that.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
point 1 so f***ing what if he wants to keep his mates informed? That is what mates do
Point 2 what's it to you? Why the need to try and shit stir because that's your reason for doing this
Point 3 he doesn't owe NSC an obligation to tell them anything so why get your knickers in a twist
Point 4 NSC is full of retards but that's not the same as saying that we are all retards
Point 5 the comment was Tongue in cheek hence the comment about his hampton so don't look for anything else in there
Point 6 I don't have a point 6

f*** sake, what a shit thread

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
point 1 so f***ing what if he wants to keep his mates informed? That is what mates do
Point 2 what's it to you? Why the need to try and shit stir because that's your reason for doing this
Point 3 he doesn't owe NSC an obligation to tell them anything so why get your knickers in a twist
Point 4 NSC is full of retards but that's not the same as saying that we are all retards
Point 5 the comment was Tongue in cheek hence the comment about his hampton so don't look for anything else in there
Point 6 I don't have a point 6

f*** sake, what a shit thread

Well put, I think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here