Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Baroness Scotland: going, going....

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
Gone by tomorrow I would imagine?? I mean come on, the Government's chief law officer employing an illegal worker - when she was the one who got the illegal worker laws through Parliament....WTF?
Whatever happened to politicians falling on their swords to avoid damage to their party?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Wont happen.

One rule for us and another for them (regardless of politial allegiance)

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Gone by tomorrow I would imagine?? I mean come on, the Government's chief law officer employing an illegal worker - when she was the one who got the illegal worker laws through Parliament....WTF?
Whatever happened to politicians falling on their swords to avoid damage to their party?
dont be ridiculous , its a private matter, time to move on, time to draw a line under it.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
She'll pay off the £10k fine , no need for her to resign as this Government is already in its death throes.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Going, going, nowhere. Female and black, Gordon can't afford to offload this one. It'll be down to someone else in her household for not carrying out full and proper checks. Bit odd that Special Branch didn't vet her though, considering her role in the Government?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here