Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnsleys most famous supporter....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Sir-M.jpg

No disrespect Parky you may be a national institution as a chat show host and also everyones favourite presenter of 'Give us a Clue', but your boys are going to take one helluva beating on Sunday.

This game has taken on epic proportions for us, with our long winless run 3 points on Sunday are an absolute must and your boys are going to be swept away on a tidal wave of anger and hurt at recent performances.

So come on, another capacity audience on Sunday, lets roar the boys onto 3 priceless points and put all the dissapointments of recent weeks behind us.

:ascarf:

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Dickie Bird and Darren "goughie" Gough support them too.

Seagulls4life

Jul 30, 2010
Brighton
When we finally score i hope the noise will be massive, not just because we scored but because it will be a relief! I miss the amazingly loud noise at the amex. Its been rather quiet lately :(

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Mick McCarthy too.

I think Thick Mick will have more important things to worry about on Sunday afternoon like the threat of being out of work on Monday morning.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
TBH Crodo has got this one spot on. Parky is def their most famous fan.

Foster House

Aug 25, 2010
East Sussex
Barnsley certainly punches above its weight. Brian Glover, Leonard Parkin,Arthur Scargill, Tommy Taylor, Mick Mcarthy are names I can remember as being from there. I think Geoff Boycott had a conection too. There have also been quite a few films made in the area.

Emily's Mum

Jul 7, 2003
In the jungle, aka BFPO 11
Barnsley certainly punches above its weight. Brian Glover, Leonard Parkin,Arthur Scargill, Tommy Taylor, Mick Mcarthy are names I can remember as being from there. I think Geoff Boycott had a conection too. There have also been quite a few films made in the area.

Kes being the most famous of them. Geoff Boycott was born in a pit village over the border in West Yorkshire. Mark Jones, another Busby Babe was also from Barnsley (the village I lived in) and is buried in the local cemetery.

My children (Barnsley born & bred) who are both Albion fans are not going. They think it would be unfair if they went to the Amex for the first time without me, bless

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here