Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnsley Tickets Remaining

No apologies at all to those who don't like these threads. The title should give it away, so is easily avoided.

I am expecting a similar official attendance to last night. I think Barnsley will travel about 300 lighter than Cardiff and we will sell about this number of extra seats in the South, meaning a decent presence behind that goal.

However, I think the actual attendance will be much higher as there will be a lot less ST no shows for a Saturday afternoon game.

WSL - 4
South - 131

So 135 to go until the extra south stand blocks become available.

Selling real fast and appear to be 2 days ahead of where we were against Cardiff. I think there will be a lot of bods behind the south goal on Saturday.

WSL - 1
South - 82

At this rate the rest of the south will be on sale before the end of the day tomorrow

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I don't suppose Barnsley will bring many.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I just read that Barnsley haven't kept a clean sheet away from home since 27th August 2011, let's try and take them through to a full year :rave:

That's another 0 in the goals for column for us then. Jinxed!

Tory Boy

Jun 14, 2004
Brighton
If they travel 300 less than Cardiff there will be no one there. No way was there the 7/800 Cardiff that they mentioned last night.

And could we sell tickets for the middle of south first please. Looked shit last night.

TB

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Taking the misses to her first Albion game. Hope she won't be a jinx. You all have permission to blame her if we don't get a result. I know I will. :thumbsup:

PROTASM

Jul 20, 2008
Just bought 3 tickets in family stand over phone so there are more left than is showing online

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Pity Sheff W has been brought forward to Fri night ... that might well hit attendance ... think we'll have to wait till Birm before we see a near full house

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
i think less for Saturday. 24500. but with only 23600 in the ground. Barnsley will bring about 350.

sussexadz121

Mar 21, 2011
Burgess Hill
Taking the misses to her first Albion game. Hope she won't be a jinx. You all have permission to blame her if we don't get a result. I know I will. :thumbsup:

same here

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here