surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Amazed the attendance is only 13,893. Thought Brum got 20k+ most weeks

hoveboyslim

Feb 7, 2004
Hove
Yes and of course I agree, thing is that perhaps we are in with a decent chance of point/points come next Saturday.

Yes. Well I'd rather be us than them!

As someone has already said it shows how difficult it is to read this league. Barnsley were rubbish when we played them.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Amazed the attendance is only 13,893. Thought Brum got 20k+ most weeks

OOoohh controversial, you can't post things like that about another clubs attendances on here, you'll get accused of being a clueless bellend who knows nothing about the Albion!!

I didn't understand that last bit either.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Not surprised Birmingham are struggling, they made a terrible managerial appointment.

Clarke is the most over rated manager in football - he was a massive failure at Huddersfield and hid behind that supposed unbeaten run despite losing the most important match in that run in the play off final against Posh.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
OOoohh controversial, you can't post things like that about another clubs attendances on here, you'll get accused of being a clueless bellend who knows nothing about the Albion!!

I didn't understand that last bit either.

Lol, didnt want to get into an 'ours is bigger than yours debate' because quite frankly Birmingham ARE a bigger club, just thought they had much higher attendances.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Last edited:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
When I first saw this I thought Brum must've had a couple sent off, wrong! Then I assumed Pens or something, wrong there too. When I saw the 60/40 possesion stats in favour of Barnsley plus the 13/3 shots it reinforces that Brum were totally and utterly hammered.

Well done Hill, always thought him to be a decent type

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here