Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnes isn't happy

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What a f***ing ridiculous thread.
On the forum we can report posts, reply to them, or quote them. It would be quite nice to be able to click 'most ridiculous thread of the day'. It would be tough competition, but the winner could get a weeks ban.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
i thought initially he was pissed he didnt get the ball but as soon as it went in he was fine. Happens with most strikers when they are in a good position..

Adsgull

Feb 27, 2012
Southwick
For christs sake Barnes is still learning people need to get off his back. Ok so he isn't the best player in the world but he scores goals pretty consistantly and that wins games let him keep improving he is getting better. It's quite sad that people are looking to find things to moan about or looking for any excuse to have a go at him.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Gus+Poyet+Brighton+Hove+Albion+v+Wrexham+FA+qngMB02uDTDl.jpg

BBSEF_3.jpg

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
During my teams 5 a side defeat on sunday, I was in an acre of space but my team mate kept going, ignoring the pass. I was a bit frustrated, we were losing and I had already scored so expected a pass but it didn't come and my mate duly finished it off, so all was fine.

Had he missed, he would have been vilified!

I tapped to talk.

Weezle

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Good idea :thumbsup: I'm going to look through all the photos of the season so far now and see if I can read what the players are thinking.

I think this one quite clearly illustrates a rift in the team. Calderon is turning away from Mackail-Smith, if you look closely enough. He obviously doesn't like him, perhaps he's jealous of the goal? Bridcutt, on the other hand, looks pleased, which suggests to me that he and CMS are part of a sinister dressing room clique which can only spell BAD NEWS for our play-off hopes.

3109210536-23092011214515.jpg

This one, on the other hand, tells me that Poyet is deeply unhappy at the club (he's not smiling, you see?). Taricco has a face which suggests he's thinking about the contract offer he and Gus have just got unofficially from a mid table Premier League team who are about to fire their manager. That's why he's hiding inside his jacket, to conceal his guilt from the supporters and media. From the direction his eyes are facing, I suspect it's Aston Villa.

Gus+Poyet+Brighton+Hove+Albion+v+Wrexham+FA+qngMB02uDTDl.jpg

Post of the year!!

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
On the forum we can report posts, reply to them, or quote them. It would be quite nice to be able to click 'most ridiculous thread of the day'. It would be tough competition, but the winner could get a weeks ban.

What a stellar proposal!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
images-2.jpeg
Barnes is clearly a puppet, controlled by giant wires that come from the top of the West Stand and are manipulated in a special control room hidden deep inside the Amex. Note this giveaway moment during a recent game, when the wire to Ashley's right hand became detached and he had to be suddenly jerked away by the shoulders. The identity – or identities – of who actually pulls the strings remains a mystery, though it's telling that CMS and Vokes have yet to be on the pitch at the same time.

images.jpeg
More proof of the fact the whole club are in on the joke. In this shot, CMS and Navs pretend to rub the hair of an imaginary Ashley Barnes, playacting as if he's just scored a goal. While they evidently find it hilarious, Nooney looks slightly uncomfortable with the charade.

images-1.jpeg
...umm.
Next!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
To be fair watching, I am glad to see that from any player. They were in a great position to probably score, so he is hungry for goals and desperate to help the team out. As soon as it went in, he dropped his arms

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Tasty jacket on Tanno. Never realised it was official merchandise, always assumed it was his own Italian designer booty.

Yea he loves it! About £100 though I think :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here