Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barcelone Shirts

They are also extremely tickedoff (if that's the right expression) with the Nike "woosh" being white on their shirts as they have always forbidden the colour white (being the colour of Real Madrid and ergo the Spansih establishment) on their shirts.

though a large cheque seemed to quell their pride.........

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
as i just told one of my mates "nsc: all life is here"

anyway i heard the rumour on spanish football last week when i was channel hopping (excessive televisual football especially from the spanish, italian and french leagues having been banned by my in-house madame napoleon). i believe the comment was something along the lines of:

commentator: " i understand they're actually considering breaking with 105 years of tradition and getting a major sponsor gerry"

gerry (ryan?): "yeah, that's right"

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Storer68 said:
They are also extremely tickedoff (if that's the right expression) with the Nike "woosh" being white on their shirts as they have always forbidden the colour white (being the colour of Real Madrid and ergo the Spansih establishment) on their shirts.

though a large cheque seemed to quell their pride.........
on mine its gold ???

saying that mines a couple of years old now (hardly worn after it got confused with a p*l*ce shirt)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I would be very surprised if they had a shirt sponsor

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here