Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barcelona are slipping

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I thought this was going to be a thread about Phalarse's defeat yeaterday:lolol:

Barca won 3-1 in the end. Getafe's goal should win goal of the season, a screamer of a volley.

Still in shit hot form before i go see them. Won their last 5 games in all comps, scoring 18 goals with 1 in reply :clap:

Real Madrid v Barcelona Sat 19th Nov :bounce:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Happy Seagull said:
Barca won 3-1 in the end. Getafe's goal should win goal of the season, a screamer of a volley.

Still in shit hot form before i go see them. Won their last 5 games in all comps, scoring 18 goals with 1 in reply :clap:

Real Madrid v Barcelona Sat 19th Nov :bounce:

20.11.05 according to Real Madrid web site

http://www.realmadrid.com/calendario/portada_eng.htm

Last edited:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Apart from the colour of their shirts, I like Barca! :thumbsup:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Buzza said:
Apart from the colour of their shirts, I like Barca! :thumbsup:

Shocking colour design reminds me of some other load of to$$ers :lolol: :lolol:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Beach Hut said:
Shocking colour design reminds me of some other load of to$$ers :lolol: :lolol:

exactly Beach. a few years ago we were holidaying in the Costa Bravo region of Spain. My son wanted a footy shirt but I just couldn't buy him a Barca shirt for fear of it being interpreted as "you know who" back home!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Happy Seagull said:
Me too :clap:

Going to Barca straight after the Palace match. Hoping to catch the Werden Bremen champs league game and the la liga game against Racing while i'm there.

You see some games! Good man Happy!

We'll have to start the Barca/NSC appreciation club.

Most on here prefer Deportivo, who are OK but I am certainly not a Real man!

Buzza said:
You see some games! Good man Happy!

We'll have to start the Barca/NSC appreciation club.

Most on here prefer Deportivo, who are OK but I am certainly not a Real man!

I'll definately get tickets for the Racing game, can buy them online via their website. The Champs league games say members only. So hoping my friend in Spain can sort tickets for the Werder game.

Have always liked Barca for as long as i can remember. Probably around the time they played at Wembley in the European Cup.

And Real are SO over rated!

wilbob

Oct 22, 2005
Do what I do , get a Barca away shirt! With this seasons design you could also use it to read by & save money at night!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
wilbob said:
Do what I do , get a Barca away shirt! With this seasons design you could also use it to read by & save money at night!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
No I haven't Happy but I'd like to. Unfortunately it was the close season when I went to that area of Spain!

I guess I'll have to wait until the first friendly at Falmer! :)

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
One of the best, most memorable football experiences I've ever had/will ever have, was seeing Barcelona beat Sampdoria at Wembley in the European Cup final of 92.
Both sets of fans were superb, great choreographing of the very-Euro-esque 'lifting-placards-on-the-seats-to-make-a-colourful-depiction-of-the-club-colours-and-badge' - may sound a bit lame, but was awesome to see.
Then Barca won in extra time with an absolute screamer free-kick from Ronald Koeman. And even in lurid orange away kits, they plated like you'd want Barcelona too.
Then, of course, changed into their traditional kit to celebrate for aeons at the end... Magical stuff...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here