Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bar Post Killers Concert

BBH

Jul 28, 2004
Tooting Bec
About 16 of us coming down to Brighton to see the Killers on Sat March 3rd, what we want is a bar for afterwards that will a) let us all in at that time & b) stay open late. We all have various hotels booked so at least a 2:00 would be best.

Ideally we would want some sort of bar/club more on the indie side of things & will let in trainers/jeans/casual etc. loads of women as well as blokes so that shouldn;t be a problem, but any ideas on where we could maybe sort out in advance to make sure we get in?

PS :Most of us over 30, so Event days long gone.

Thanks good people.

BBH

Jul 28, 2004
Tooting Bec
Cheers for that people, just a bar is fine as long as is not ramajammed & we can geta few more drinks down us. If we could guarantee entry, even better

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
ARC quite often turn away large male groups arriving late.

Mash Tun quite often play Indie and Rock on a saturday.

Open to 2.30 on a Saturday.

P.s Got any spares?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
They turned us away once because one of our group couldn't prove how old she was (we had been going there for ages). They have generally been ****s in the past, asking us where we lived when they blatantly knew us. They are very aware that they can fill that club up so they have no reason to be any where near pleasant. I've not been back because of them.

Not like the nice bouncer in Riki Tiks on Friday who caught me doing some naughty drugs in the toilet and gave me the option of being searched or just leaving with my drugs intact. Needless to say i took the latter option.

Last edited:

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
terrymendez said:
we shall be heading for the Pavilion Tavern just by the Steine, open late and great Indie venue...

Just don't touch anything on tap there.

:sick:

Pipes last cleaned circa 1907.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Tom Hark said:
If all else fails, get a cab to The Gloucester. They take ANYONE :lol:

How bad has it got to be to go to the Gloucester? I think I'd prefer the pumping gay house version of 9 to 5 at Harlequins before the Gloucester.

and I hate gay house.

Or the crap death metal at the stinky alternative pub opposite Sainsburys in London Road.

and I hate death metal.

Seriuously, if ever , ever, ever the Gloucester was the answer then the question should never have been asked.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Buzzer said:
How bad has it got to be to go to the Gloucester? I think I'd prefer the pumping gay house version of 9 to 5 at Harlequins before the Gloucester.

To be fair the clientele on a saturday at the Gloucester are now virtually identical....

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
not been to the Gloucester in ages, last i heard they had taken all the Pav Tav nights because the Pav Tav was falling apart. Any truth in that

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Rookie said:
not been to the Gloucester in ages, last i heard they had taken all the Pav Tav nights because the Pav Tav was falling apart. Any truth in that

yip, part of the roof fell in

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here