Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Banners going up at Falmer

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Just thinking, compare that to the finish at Stadium MK, which was "finished" years ago!!

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
The seats look amazing, so blue with the covers off and the sun shining! The banner covers up the East Stand building works perfectly too. Happy Days :clap:

Covers coming off from the north stand seats:
2.jpg

Another corner shot:
1.jpg

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Now it has all come together. That blue is fantastic on the seats. Banners cover up the shit. Looks amazing

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
That last one looks like you're standing next to the webcam. Can you hit it with something to get it going again?

Shammo

Jan 31, 2005
Burgess Hill
The web cam is right at the end of the stand, so the Amex banner is not covering it, see the first pic. You can just make it out if you look closely

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I can't wait to see the first aerial shots will the covers off the seats and banners in place. Hopefully someone will be flying over it low enough shortly to get some good snaps

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
This all explains why the webcam has been off for so long - they want a big reveal of the "finished" stadium on Saturday!

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
They do but I had this dream that when we arrived at the ground and found our seats we were able to remove the plastic wrapping ourselves - sad I know!

Ground is looking great.

I thought they were going to do that too. I imagine some fans probably wanted to take them home, and also have the plaudit of being 'the first arse' to touch the seats. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here