Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bank holiday boredom

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Apparently I'm going food shopping. Oh, the excitement!

I'll raise you, we are walking into to town to buy two cat collars !

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
I'll be getting my Amex 'fix' tonight, but I don't know if 'fix' is the right word. Along with 13 other 40 to 60 year old guys I'm doing the AITC course 'Put your heart into it' and tonight will be our third session out of ten. If last week is anything to go by then God help us! Running around the West Stand lower concourse followed by boxing sparring then out into the stadium for running up & down the West Stand Lower stairways. Then back into the concourse for more sparring and running!
I've got a horrible feeling that the West Stand Upper and stairs are going to be familiar to us quite soon :eek:
How does that saying go, "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger", so I'm either going to end up lighter, fitter and stronger.....................................or dead! :lol:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Apparently I'm going food shopping. Oh, the excitement!

Stuff that!!!!!!!!!!! -Sainsbury's due this afternoon some time between 1 and 3

falmer seagull

Apr 28, 2012
Still in bed reading NSC. Miss the footy but miss the Amex more than anything, Always waiting at the north stand gates ready for them to be opened. I'm going to play golf this afternoon at Hollingbury and my dad is my caddie just hoping it doesn't rain this afternoon. We'll stop on the 12th hole and admire the stadium. That's my fix for today.

D

Deleted User X18H

Hove Park Miniature Railway this afternoon. If it doesn't piss down.

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
Not bank holiday here in Czech , but weather ok about 17 deg at moment , tomorrow our public holiday and going for wine tasting in the Moravian country side :clap:

Booked my Fat Boy Slim tickets this morning too when he plays near Prague £70 VIP tickets for 3 day festival ???

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just got soaked walking into town, sh1te weather

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Just returned yesterday from a great race meeting at Snetterton, pole position and then an outright win! We'll have to start calling him Sebastian Vettel :lol: But today our littlest member had come down (or gone up) with a nasty temperature and the shivers and shakes poor kid. So we're having a sofa day with cool flannels and icey drinks.

D

Deleted member 18477

I'm so bored I'm just going to have a massive "Man v Food" style eat off. I'm thinking a family bucket of KFC for lunch. Maybe a large dominos pizza plus sides for dinner. I just need to find some snacks for the afternoon.

This is my end goal......

Keith Martin: Horrifying life of world's fattest man | Mail Online

Mate I'm filling myself up with decent(ish) food to avoid me from doing that. Bank holiday boredom is always a killer for a binge eat!

I've gone for as a brunch: weetabix, banana, grapes, 3 poached eggs and half a tin of baked beans, washed down with coffee!

...should do the trick for a couple of hours...

D

Deleted User X18H

Walked half way up The Drove got to Hampstead, pissed it down harder . Try again in a minute.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
We've got possibly the lamest market ever on here in bn15. Going to pop over and pick up cut price cleaning products and tin foil...

Right after my half priced mixed grill brunch at the Britania Harvester!

When has it not been lame? :lolol:
I haven't been down there for years for exactly that reason.

Just spent an hour in DFS. 10 minutes choosing the sofa, an hour (almost), the salesman flogging us the insurance!

FFSDFS

falmer seagull

Apr 28, 2012
Just played golf and admired the Amex. Not a good round, shot 97 gross and got 21 pts. Just cooking lamb rump with a sweet honey roast parsnip rosemary & breadcrumb crust with new potatoes and a few fresh veg.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here