Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
csider said:
Why are you going to main dealer????

Albion Motors (behind Hove Station) Mark or Steve - 778070

The name says it all.

because its still under warranty

BTW the car is not yet back so I will be missing teh seagull party thing:down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
It's a common mis-conception that you have to go to a main dealer while still under warranty. The dealers do little to correct this understanding !!

You can go anywhere that fits manufacturer approved parts - it's law that you can do this and the warranty is still valid.

Try Bells opposite ADSA in Hollingbury. Very good with Renaults and they use genuine Renault parts - best of all you can see Tates as you drive away with a much reduced bill and give them the one fingered salute. Got my new Renault from Tates last May - screwed them from £480 a month to £370 a month and no deposit ( they wanted £2k to start with ) by showing them what I could buy exactly the same car for off the internet. I'll be taking it to Bells in May for it's service and any warranty work - best of both worlds !!!!

D

Deleted member 2719

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: bang goes the annual bonus

tedebear said:
Ahhh - may still be in the "we've got you by the short and curlies" stage then unfortunately....If someone else touches it - ususally it invalidates your warranty...

As westdene just said you can now go to any garage fitting the car with geniune parts and your warranty will stay intact.

Note for DTG and anyone else stay away from Renaults if you don't want big bills!

;)

Also don't be fooled by any garages that say they are part of the Good garage scheme.

Recommendations is always the way to go.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Scotty Mac said:
mr mot is the best - no service, no repairs, just mots, so they wont fleece you by tricking you into paying them to do a load of unessecary work to the car

Also if you take the car back repaired within 14 days they do not charge for a retest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here