Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bands You thought were 'No Longer' - but surprise surprise.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Just been checking out some of the bands from 'years ago' and thought Magnum were no longer.

I was wrong...

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
The Original Line up of Sham 69 are reforming, I read today

dal

Oct 8, 2006
redhill
saw magnum a few times in 80s.good to see bob catley still cant keeps his hands still!!.how far jeruselem was always my fave.most of my old bands are stlll going..motorhead,saxon i believe even twisted sister are playing live gigs..does anyone here remember the hungry years?

saw magnum a few times in 80s.good to see bob catley still cant keeps his hands still!!.how far jeruselem was always my fave.most of my old bands are stlll going..motorhead,saxon i believe even twisted sister are playing live gigs..does anyone here remember the hungry years?

If you have a rummage on this site via the "search" facility you will find quite a lot of postings from aged rockers reminiscing about the good times that we had at the "Years". I think there was even a reunion a few years back at the Brighton Centre. Happy days.

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
Toploader. I don't really like them, but i was surprised to hear they've put out a new single for an album.

Robdinho

Jul 26, 2004
Was surprised to stumble across both Adam Ant and Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark playing at Latitude this weekend

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
10 years since their first surfacing and then after 7 years of silence - FLOTATION TOY WARNING are back !!! :yahoo:

Then...

[yt]N_FYMVJHx-M[/yt]

[yt]jW0Rz2fPNTM[/yt]

...and now

[yt]EOYKpkC9cvE[/yt]

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
saw Magnum a few times including Wembley Arena in 1990.That was the loudest concert i have ever been too and i think my ears are still ringing because of that.

Last edited:

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick

Remember the Hungry Years well ~ the loudest, grubbiest but brilliant venue for rock. Glad to hear those bands are still gigging.

Windels

Jan 15, 2011
Tunbridge Wells
Not really from my time, but I saw Human League a few weeks ago at Hop Farm festival. Also, I heard the other day that the guitarist from my mates band has just become the newest member of the Anti-Nowhere League, who are supporting Motorhead on tour soon...that's what I have been told anyway, as i said, it's not my generation of music, I was brought up on Real Music such as S-Club 7

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here