bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
The Beatles. Radiohead.

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Coldplay, Radiohead, The Verve and The White Stripes. Also never saw the whole Nirvana thing, have got into them a bit more recently, but not in a worship kind of sense

Last edited:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Marshy said:
Pink Floyd is definately my one oh and Radiohead..

Along with Queen and flock of seagulls:nono:

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
Juan Albion said:
Green Day

How f***ing dare you :ohmy: :lolol:

Radiohead - bought their OK Computer album which has been number 1 album on a billion and 1 top 100 albums ever programes but I just did not see what all the fuss was about.

Coldpay, have some fairly good songs but they do annoy me

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
¡Cereal Killer! said:

Radiohead - bought their OK Computer album which has been number 1 album on a billion and 1 top 100 albums ever programes but I just did not see what all the fuss was about.

Give it a few more listens. Whilst admittedly it isn't a feelgood party record it is an astonishingly great album, IMHO. It's one I can't imagine not having in my collection. The artwork, the lyrics and the music combine in one perfect, perfect package. A beautiful album.

B000002UJQ.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Garry Nelson's Left Foot said:
Give it a few more listens. Whilst admittedly it isn't a feelgood party record it is an astonishingly great album, IMHO. It's one I can't imagine not having in my collection. The artwork, the lyrics and the music combine in one perfect, perfect package. A beautiful album.

B000002UJQ.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Agreed. Radiohead is a bit of an acquired taste. You often have to listen to the albums a few times to appreciate them fully and put in a bit of 'effort' but I feel the albums you instantly love are usually the ones you go off first.

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
n1 gull is the only one to actually say why he should like a band.

For example if I loved metal then it follows that people might expect me to like Metallica.

Otherwise this thread is just list popular bands you don't like. Do you want me to list most of the acts in the current top40?

For me I guess I'd say Squarepusher. Can't stand the chap, but love Aphex Twin.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Nirvana
Pearl Jam
Nickleback

I'm sure they have/had some talent, but their drone american accents really annoy me.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here