Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bands You Saw That Were Crap Live

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
AC/DC

Though I don't like their music and was expecting nothing less, to be honest.

A dreadful end to a day on which I'd seen some great bands at Donnington Park.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Stranglers

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Hole at Reading festival, not sure which year but Courtney love was utter shite and was booed off stage totally useless.

Ian Brown at the Brighton Centre supporting the Manics, he was really poor which was a shame because I had seen him before and since and he was excellent.

Kelis supporting U2 at earls court utter bollocks quite possibly the worst I have ever heard.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Some Aussie girl band that supported the Chili Peppers at Hyde Park a few years back got booed off after about one song.

Most dissappointing gig i've been to was recently when Cage the Elephant came to Concorde. I really like their album but I walked out after about 4 songs of the gig, TERRIBLE. Certainly a band that benefits from modern music production technology!

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
have you had a hearing test lately ??

To be fair Das, whilst being one of the greatest bands this country has produced and him being a fantastic solo artist the bloke cannot sing for toffee. But he has a stage presence very few can command.

I can see anyone who wasn't in to Stone Roses/Ian Brown would think what is all the hype about.

First time I ever saw Rage Against The Machine circa 96 they were truly awful. Still one of my favorite bands of all time.

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
Agreed. Love the Roses but Brown ruined the gig, despite his stage presence. I had heard he was tone deaf but FCUK ME I paid 50 quid for the ticket and it was excruciating.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Pulp at Wembley Arena.

In a strange sort of way. Their songs just sounded too perfect - almost like sitting at home and putting the CD on. I prefer a bit of improvisation live.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here