Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ban manthorpee

Status
Not open for further replies.

1066gull

The boy is a shit-stirring dickhead who is willing to jeopardise the confidence of our most expensive player and potentially risking us a loss in profit.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Isn't starting a thread against another user an automatic ban?

was just going to say the same,

1066 - use the triangle with aprostrophie in which is
<---------------------------------------------

to get mod's attention to a post

1066gull

If he feels it is necessary to make his feelings public about Murray every single time, then I will make my feelings I feel about him known too.

1066gull

Please do, then the rest of us wont have to read anything from you for a while.

WHAT THE ACTUAL f***!

I, unlike many other people on here want to see this team do well, despite certain changes I don't agree with and I don't like it when there is constant moaning and abuse directed at our most expensive player!

You would never say that to my face.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
WHAT THE ACTUAL f***!

I, unlike many other people on here want to see this team do well, despite certain changes I don't agree with and I don't like it when there is constant moaning and abuse directed at our most expensive player!

Yes I would. You start so so so many threads to attention seek and its beginning to get on my nerves to be honest.

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
Just because Murray cost a few quid makes him exempt from criticism? Anyway, Virgo has cost a lot more than Murray, albeit for Celtic

Manthorpee

I'm Not Jake
Jul 22, 2008
London
Yes I would. You start so so so many threads to attention seek and its beginning to get on my nerves to be honest.

Agreed. You start threads to get a response, thats what i gave you my opinion. If you can't handle my thoughts i suggest you don't start any threads.:thumbsup:

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
WHAT THE ACTUAL f***!

He wouldnt say that to your face? Is that a funny joke or a challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here