Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ban Kazenga<3 for life!

Brighton Bruv

Jan 10, 2011
What Kazenga did made me ashamed to be a part of the brighton fc community. I was at the watford game myself and found that gullys girls were brilliant but to accuse a fellow brighton supporter of such a horrific crime is out of order.

From my sources i have found that Kazenga <3 has in fact offended Gullys girls at previous games. Do you think that this only deserves a months ban?

I call for a life time ban on his IP as not to further encourage this behaviour to our younger generation of loyal brighton supporters. We have to maintain our friendly reputation amoungst other clubs across the country.

Dont you agree?

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
What Kazenga did made me ashamed to be a part of the brighton fc community. I was at the watford game myself and found that gullys girls were brilliant but to accuse a fellow brighton supporter of such a horrific crime is out of order.

From my sources i have found that Kazenga <3 has in fact offended Gullys girls at previous games. Do you think that this only deserves a months ban?

I call for a life time ban on his IP as not to further encourage this behaviour to our younger generation of loyal brighton supporters. We have to maintain our friendly reputation amoungst other clubs across the country.

Dont you agree?

If you read why he was banned, in the moderating decisions forum, you might consider youself lucky to still be here after 10 posts!!

The admins do a good enough job thanks...

Brighton Bruv

Jan 10, 2011
I don't care about getting banned, i just want these sort of people offour forum. The difference with what i've said is it is not offensive or untrue.

Brighton Bruv#2

Jan 31, 2011
I completely agree with this. I have also seen Kazenga <3 staring at three year olds looking rather turned on, it's disgusting. I don't understand why people are like this in this day and age. I say ban him for life!

Brighton Bruv

Jan 10, 2011
Are you trying mock me by being Brighton Bruv 2? I dont appreciate this at all. Kazenga <3 is a well known, excuse my language, twat and i dont want him here.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
who the hell are brighton fc?

winds me up that does, we're BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION get it right!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Me thinks this will be getting closed or moved to childish bit any minute now

Brighton Bruv

Jan 10, 2011
Look i honestly dont care. All i wanted to do is bring to attention that Kazenga <3 should NEVER be allowed back.

jjt1976

Dec 29, 2009
No southwick seagull generally I'm away on honeymoon but when I see threads like this that sounds serious I like to know what everyone is going on about cos I have no idea what has happened

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
It's rare I swear on here, not unheard of, but rare, but where the f*** do these half wits come from? is it half term and no one has told us? it is obvious that Brighton Bruv & Brighton Bruv#2 are one of the same.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
It's rare I swear on here, not unheard of, but rare, but where the f*** do these half wits come from? is it half term and no one has told us? it is obvious that Brighton Bruv & Brighton Bruv#2 are one of the same.

It's quite frankly boring and people obviously have nothing better to do then make various accounts. :yawn:

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
It must be that time of year, on Saturday I got rid of 12 i think it was, spammers.....................

wow, thats pretty crazy, 12 in 1 day :eek:

why are so many away fans coming over here as well? we attract so many :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here