Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Re: Re: Ban all Muslim Asians.

Tom Hark said:
Remember this prick?

_778643_copeland150.jpg

"David Copeland, 24, an engineer from Farnborough, Hampshire, was charged with the murders after the attack on the Admiral Duncan in Soho in April 1999.

He denied murder, but admitted manslaughter on the grounds of diminished responsibility.

He also pleaded guilty to causing explosions in Brixton, the East End and the pub in Soho during a two-week period.

On the first day of the murder trial at the Old Bailey, the court heard that Mr Copeland told police he was a Nazi and had been planning to target the multi-cultural community of Southall when he was caught."

errrrmmm, are we talking about anti-western terrorism or just quoting random criminals. Heh ! remember Fred West, Myra Hindley and Harold Shipman.

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
2nd August, 1980: Bologna blast leaves dozens dead

A huge bomb has devastated Bologna railway station, killing at least 75 people.

The device exploded at 1025 local time (0825 GMT) in the air-conditioned waiting room, which was crowded with people trying to escape the heat.

Most of the victims of the blast were Italian, but it is believed some foreign tourists were among the dead. More than 200 people were also injured.

A neo-fascist group rang a Rome newspaper three hours after the attack to say it planted the bomb, but similar claims have also been made by the far-left Red Brigade.

. . .

The bombing comes on the same day a Bologna court sent eight men, including well-known neo-fascist Mario Tutti, to trial for another railway attack six years ago.

That explosion on the Italicus Express from Rome to Brenner on 4 August 1974 killed 12 people.

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
sullyupthewing said:
Mong = Mongolism
Dont try to wriggle out of it you self rightous twat.
I ask you again do you want to say it to his face.

I'm not wriggling out of anything you f***ing hypocrite. One rule for you eh? Get all semantical on one f***ing issue and then spend the rest of your life cursing the evil that is PC because whatever 'it' says you don't agree with. I call stupid people mongs, I call chavs pikeys and I call people I dislike ****s. you can wet your pants all you like about it but I'm not going to lose any sleep about it.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
BarrelofFun said:
I was just suggesting an answer to the question. I have no intention of getting involved in this debate as the BNP enthusiasts are not worth arguing with.

FFS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oceanic may well be a supporter of the BNP but there are others writing on this thread that are

a) Anti-BNP

and

b) Would like the problem of terrorism to be tackled

Are you telling me that it is impossible to be both A & B ?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Ban all Muslim Asians.

Wilko said:
errrrmmm, are we talking about anti-western terrorism or just quoting random criminals. Heh ! remember Fred West, Myra Hindley and Harold Shipman.

Nope, we're talking racist murderers that terrorised innocent communities :dunce:

Last edited:

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
Re: Re: Re: Re: Ban all Muslim Asians.

Tom Hark said:
Nope, we're talking racist murderers :dunce:

Bloody hell, not another thread about George Bush.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Re: Re: Re: Re: Ban all Muslim Asians.

Tom Hark said:
Nope, we're talking racist murderers that terrorised innocent communities :dunce:

Really ? I thought we were talking about dealing with the issue that is on the news TODAY

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Wilko said:
FFS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oceanic may well be a supporter of the BNP but there are others writing on this thread that are

a) Anti-BNP

and

b) Would like the problem of terrorism to be tackled

Are you telling me that it is impossible to be both A & B ?

Of course it is not impossible, but I didn't want to get drawn in to the whole argument. Apologies, I wasn't meaning to brand everyone who has posted in this thread as a BNP follower.

:)

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ban all Muslim Asians.

Wilko said:
Really ? I thought we were talking about dealing with the issue that is on the news TODAY

Well, we sort of were. Then Oceanic introduced 'Blair's multi-cultural Britain' :bla: like it was a bad thing and somehow to blame. Oceanic's thread, Oceanic's rules innit :shootself

Last edited:

coventrygull said:
David Copeland interesting how the BNP were tarnished over his actions. No how the BNP are a peaceful democratic organisation :D

Funny how many on here are glad to attack white's but never criticise Muslims, one bad apple and yet there are ten's of thousands who wish us harm in our country but that's ok, any bad words towards that typical faith and we fall under the Labour spell of racists.

Let’s see how you respond when one of your love one’s get blown to bits. Don’t come running asking for sympathy.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
sullyupthewing said:
Mong = Mongolism
Dont try to wriggle out of it you self rightous twat.
I ask you again do you want to say it to his face.

I'll hold you back before you decorate the walls with him;)

Oceanic said:
Well I've never seen a 'WHITE' person yet who's been involved in any terrorist attack, have you Mr Leftie?

Can you read, you dumb f***? I've just given you the example of Richard Reid, he could easily have passed your test of Nazi racial purity with a nice sensible haircut.

Last edited:

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
Oceanic said:
Funny how many on here are glad to attack white's but never criticise Muslims, one bad apple and yet there are ten's of thousands who wish us harm in our country but that's ok, any bad words towards that typical faith and we fall under the Labour spell of racists.

Let’s see how you respond when one of your love one’s get blown to bits. Don’t come running asking for sympathy.

I think you missed the point (no surprise there). I doubt anyone has a nice word for the terrorists, you can call them whatever you want with no complaint from me. Trouble is, you are unable to separate them from thousands and thousands of innocent people who just happen to be of Asian origin and Moslem, and who could just have easily been aboard one of the planes, and who feel exactly the same way towards the terrorists as you do.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Vlad the Impala said:
I think you missed the point (no surprise there). I doubt anyone has a nice word for the terrorists, you can call them whatever you want with no complaint from me. Trouble is, you are unable to separate them from thousands and thousands of innocent people who just happen to be of Asian origin and Moslem, and who could just have easily been aboard one of the planes, and who feel exactly the same way towards the terrorists as you do.

Amen.

Should my good dentist be asked to leave England? He is Muslim. Should he go, Oceanic?

What about all the other law abiding Muslims? Taxi drivers? Doctors? Teachers? Shopkeepers?....and so on.

Wilko said:
No, target the known activists that attend anti-western meetings and groups.

They already do that sunshine - but it's good to see you backtracking from the idea that they should just start harrassing only the Asian families standing in airline queues just because of the colour of their skin.

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
BarrelofFun said:
Amen.

Should my good dentist be asked to leave England? He is Muslim. Should he go, Oceanic?

What about all the other law abiding Muslims? Taxi drivers? Doctors? Teachers? Shopkeepers?....and so on.

Then perhaps they should put there country and the law of the land first before there religion.What was the figure again?I know it was near enough split down the middle which is quite shocking

Last edited:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ban all Muslim Asians.

Tom Hark said:
Well, we sort of were. Then Oceanic introduced 'Blair's multi-cultural Britain

Just like the Labour party are going to give the green light for 150,000 Romanians and Bulgarians to come here too work next year even though their governments have warned Blair and his politically correct brigade that 25,000 plus hard core criminals will come and will put a burden on the British public. More prisoners but can’t deport them as they’ve more rights than us, Oh no, Blair has ruled that as fantasy as they have a right, just like his wicked witch of a wife says.

More strain on the NHS, housing, jobs, etc.

Let's invite the whole third world in for free housing, care, schools and everything else that goes with the perks.

That’s why it’s Blair’s Multi cultural Britain. Everything is free unless you’re a British tax payer.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
BarrelofFun said:
Amen.

If he has radical thoughts yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here