Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ban all Muslim Asians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
coventrygull said:
But Asians refer to themselves as British Asians and many asians I know don't feel British

Probably because they aren't treated as British. And while they might refer to themselves as British Asians, that's not the same as society in general, and Oceanic and algie in particular, calling them British Asians.

There is also a noticeable difference between Asian-Americans (or Asian Brits) and American Asians (or British Asians).

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
bhanutz said:
Something has to be done! Its about time we forgot all this pc shit. I think we should be specifically targeting these muslims in stop and searches etc. f*** all this Human Rights Shit. We have a right to live in a country without the fear of being murdered by these fuckers!

Its time to start getting tough!
before its too late

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
sullyupthewing said:
Mong spring to mind, my nephew has downs syndrome would you like me to bring him along to Withdean so you can say it to his face.
And don't tell me you did not know what mong meant.

thick person?

If mong means someone with downs syndrome to you then maybe you should be thinking about the way you think mate. Don't judge others by your own standards.

Pull out your dictionary of word origins if you like and prove me wrong.

This is all particularly funny when you're one of NSC's chief anti PC brigade isn't it?

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
Richard Whiteley said:
thick person?

If mong means someone with downs syndrome to you then maybe you should be thinking about the way you think mate.

mong = mongoloid.

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
Oceanic said:
Well I've never seen a 'WHITE' person yet who's been involved in any terrorist attack, have you Mr Leftie?

bad joke?

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Vlad the Impala said:
Probably because they aren't treated as British. And while they might refer to themselves as British Asians, that's not the same as society in general, and Oceanic and algie in particular, calling them British Asians.

There is also a noticeable difference between Asian-Americans (or Asian Brits) and American Asians (or British Asians).

Over the years asians have not helped themselves mainly due to cultural differences and family traditions. Now sikhs are appearing on BNP TV what ever next.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Oceanic said:
It’s the politically correct brigade saying, it applies to all ( Just so Muslims don’t feel upset and isolated) not just Muslims and it’s all f***ing Muslims who are causing these bloody troubles around the globe.

Welcome to Blair’s multi cultural Britain :tosser:

Remember this prick?

_778643_copeland150.jpg

"David Copeland, 24, an engineer from Farnborough, Hampshire, was charged with the murders after the attack on the Admiral Duncan in Soho in April 1999.

He denied murder, but admitted manslaughter on the grounds of diminished responsibility.

He also pleaded guilty to causing explosions in Brixton, the East End and the pub in Soho during a two-week period.

On the first day of the murder trial at the Old Bailey, the court heard that Mr Copeland told police he was a Nazi and had been planning to target the multi-cultural community of Southall when he was caught."

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
As a general rule, I'm not a big fan of people who flounce off to other sites claiming NSC has changed beyond recognition.

Then you read this thread. And you almost see their point.

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
sullyupthewing said:
Mong = Mongolism
Dont try to wriggle out of it you self rightous twat.
I ask you again do you want to say it to his face.

I'm sure it wasn't intended. He may also be too young to remember the term 'mongolism.'

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
Vlad the Impala said:
mong = mongoloid.

yeah, and Gay = happy

if Sullyface wants to get precious about a word he needs to take a bit of a look at the stuff he deems ok to say

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
London Irish said:
Ah yes, the "suspects" - all the brown and black people.

No, target the known activists that attend anti-western meetings and groups. Is that ok ? or would that be racist too ?

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Mong Noun. Imbecile, idiot. Offensive expression alluding to someone with Down Syndrome, being Mongoloid. Derog.
Verb. To reach a drugged state where activity is on a low and mental faculties are incapacitated. Used frequently within the 'ecstasy' fuelled 'house' scene. Obvious relationship to the derogatory version of the noun 'mong'. [1990s]
mong-out Verb. Meaning the same as 'mong' (verb). E.g."Those pills were heavy, we all monged out."

Just an apology would do Richard and how you didn't mean to offend

Re: Re: Ban all Muslim Asians.

Tom Hark said:
Remember this prick?

_778643_copeland150.jpg

"David Copeland, 24, an engineer from Farnborough, Hampshire, was charged with the murders after the attack on the Admiral Duncan in Soho in April 1999.

He denied murder, but admitted manslaughter on the grounds of diminished responsibility.

He also pleaded guilty to causing explosions in Brixton, the East End and the pub in Soho during a two-week period.

On the first day of the murder trial at the Old Bailey, the court heard that Mr Copeland told police he was a Nazi and had been planning to target the multi-cultural community of Southall when he was caught."

What is the topic bellend :tosser:

sullyupthewing

Jul 5, 2003
brighton and worthing
Richard Whiteley said:
yeah, and Gay = happy

if Sullyface wants to get precious about a word he needs to take a bit of a look at the stuff he deems ok to say

Coward.
You are just a mouthy SPINELESS keyboard warrior.
Still if you change your mind you know where to find me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here