Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ban all Muslim Asians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
algie said:
Your not reasonable.Just a cock

No, I am, and I ask again, what do the rest of us do about vicious little bastards like you?

Seriously, it's a real worry. You spoil everything, from a friday night out to a casual read of a message board. For everyone.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Richard Whiteley said:
and what do the rest of us reasonable citizens do about nasty ****s like you?

Hate to say this but there are a lot of "reasonable citizens" who if a mass terrorist act took place again could become very unreasonable. I think that we could be heading for some very dark times

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Richard Whiteley said:
yeah that would be f***ing sensible/practical/have a point/ wouldn't it you f***ing mong

white Euroepean types never do anything bad do they? duuuuuuhhhhhhh

Of course they do bad things but we are talking about suspected bombings against western societies on planes you f***ing MONG.

I am not saying that when a murder has been commited or a bank robbery has occured you should only suspect muslims am I?. What I am saying is that if you were security at Heathrow airport RIGHT now, who should be your prime targets for stop and search?

Are you telling me you would suspect a white female mother and child with exactly the same degree of concern as a young asian male ?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Your way of thinking scares me.You would actually cause more harm to this country then good without relising it.It's a good job there's f***ing loads of people out there who share my thoughts and believe me it's growing as well.

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
algie said:
No but the killers are

Michael Jackson's going undercover. . .

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
sorry, silly me, i thought you just wrote that...

Wilko said:
Surely authorities just actually want to stop and check all Asians

I apologise for being so PC

Richard Whiteley said:
and what do the rest of us reasonable citizens do about nasty ****s like you?

Let's have a go at us law abiding tax paying Brighton footie fans who put their opinions across but are shot down with racists remarks just like Labour have for the last 9 years instead of these Asian Muslim vermin who wanted too kill thousands of western citizens today, tomorrow, and would be happy to see western society nuked.

You are a **** at the highest order you bloody clown.

Last edited:

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Oceanic said:
Let's have a go at us law abiding tax paying football Brighton fans who put their opinions across but are shot down with racists remarks just like Labour have for the last 9 years instead of these Asian Muslim vermin who wanted too kill thousands of western citizens today, tomorrow and would be happy to see western society nuked.

Whats happened to reasoned debate :D

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Oceanic said:
Let's have a go at us law abiding tax paying football Brighton fans who put their opinions across but are shot down with racists remarks just like Labour have for the last 9 years instead of these Asian Muslim vermin who wanted too kill thousands of western citizens today, tomorrow and would be happy to see western society nuked.

:clap: The last line made me really laugh:lolol:

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
algie said:
Your way of thinking scares me.You would actually cause more harm to this country then good without relising it.It's a good job there's f***ing loads of people out there who share my thoughts and believe me it's growing as well.

I know there are plenty of people out there who share your thoughts. That's what I meant about vicous bastardS spoiling it for rest of us. You're all nasty ****s, and a weekend night out in the UK's success usually depends on avoiding you all :)

sullyupthewing

Jul 5, 2003
brighton and worthing
Richard Whiteley said:
yeah that would be f***ing sensible/practical/have a point/ wouldn't it you f***ing mong

white Euroepean types never do anything bad do they? duuuuuuhhhhhhh
How dare you , how very dare you take the piss out of people with downs syndrome.
Vile person.

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
Oceanic said:
Let's have a go at us law abiding tax paying Brighton footie fans who put their opinions across but are shot down with racists remarks just like Labour have for the last 9 years instead of these Asian Muslim vermin who wanted too kill thousands of western citizens today, tomorrow, and would be happy to see western society nuked.

Why don't you wait untill I've turned my back on you then you can punch me in the head?

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
algie said:
:clap: The last line made me really laugh:lolol:

:lolol: :lolol:

Made me laugh too....you're a **** AT the highest order???

I have to go, I fancy listening to some songs AT Led Zeppellin and maybe enjoy a Sandwich AT cheese

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Richard Whiteley said:
I know there are plenty of people out there who share your thoughts. That's what I meant about vicous bastardS spoiling it for rest of us. You're all nasty ****s, and a weekend night out in the UK's success usually depends on avoiding you all :)

no, you are right. Lets just leave it until the next time innocent people get killed. Best thing to do would be bury our head in the sand and not say anything that may offend someone, I mean it is only innocent people being murdered, what is there to worry about?

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
Wilko said:
no, you are right. Lets just leave it until the next time innocent people get killed. Best thing to do would be bury our head in the sand and not say anything that may offend someone, I mean it is only innocent people being murdered, what is there to worry about?

Good point. Sod it, let's just arrest everyone. You can never be too careful.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Richard Whiteley said:
Good point. Sod it, let's just arrest everyone. You can never be too careful.

Its not about arresting everyone. Its about looking at all the issues. Whether its the role of moslems in British society or Government Policy in the Middle East etc. If we don't tackle these head on. Its not going to be getting on a plane you need to worry about

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
Wilko said:

Too bloody right.

I know, let's build some camps. Bit of barbed wire should keep them in. We could call it Zyklon B or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here