Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Balotelli Sets his own house on fire

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm not a huge fan of Prem players but this fella does seem to be genuinely nuts, but in a nice way. That "Because I'm rich" response is pure gold. I hope it's true.

Oct 25, 2003
my favourite super mario tale:

The youngster was hanging around outside City's Carrington training ground and asked the maverick striker for his autograph, but Balotelli was more interested in why the little scamp was wagging school.

After the child told him he was being bullied, Balotelli immediately drove the boy and his mother to the school in question to give the bully a ticking off.
The Italian international then demanded to see the headmaster to make him aware of the issue, and even mediated as the two boys were sat down to resolve their differences.
A source is quoted by one paper as saying: 'Mario feels strongly about bullying and thinks it's out of order.
'He had no qualms about sorting the mess out as he felt the lad should not be missing out on school.'
Despite courting controversy on and off the pitch throughout his first season in the Premier League, Balotelli has occasionally displayed something of a Good Samaritan streak.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Love his song too!

OOOOOOO Balotelli, he's a striker, he's good at darts, an allergy to grass but when he plays he's f***ing class, he drives around moss side with a wallet full of cash!!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Love him. I really want him to succeed so he stays in England and keeps entertaining us. The sort of guy who doesn't give a shit, and who, if he scored the winner against your arch rivals, would celebrate exactly how you'd want him to do, right in their faces :lol:

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Loved it when he scored that bicycle kick against villa last week. About 5 mins before he had miss kicked something so was getting jeered my their fans, then he goes and scores and just causually walks right in front of them villa fans looks at them and just puts his arms in the air

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I love him

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Ballotelli is like the modern day Di Canio...... Only nuttier. Having a firework display from your bathroom window. Genius. In Italy they don't appreciate players like that. Where as in England you act a fool and get worshipped. He is very refreshing for the PL

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
What i like about Balotelli is that he's quite clearly not living on the same planet as the rest of us. I think there's some sort of Dr Who parallel universe crossover going on here where Mario has been trapped in a universe that appears to be exactly like his own but differs in subtle ways not understandable to him.
He's completely hatstand, madder than a bag of ferrets. In fact next time they remake Alice in Wonderland they should cast him as the hatter.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
He's abaolutely hilarious!!! He would drive you mad if he was in your team, but from the outside, he's just a pure genius. Setting off fireworks out of his bathroom window is one of my favourite stories in a long time!!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
2 zip .Get in.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
3-0.

Was gutted Balotelli didn't lift his shirt up after his second goal to get a second yellow card :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here