Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Balloons at Sunderland

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Seriously ... this season we have been playing some quite attractive passing attacking football .... just a shame we can't score more than one goal a game!!!!!

But I'd bring some knitting anyway!

STID

Oct 26, 2004
Sunderland
Aye I watched your game against Leicester and thought you passed it about OK. I was glad you won that one, cannot bloody stand Leicester for some reason.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
STID said:
Aye I watched your game against Leicester and thought you passed it about OK. I was glad you won that one, cannot bloody stand Leicester for some reason.

We've had some handy scalps this season - Leicester, Leeds, Nottm Forest - but come badly unstuck against Crewe (lost 3-1), Wolves and Wigan .... inconsistency!!!

STID

Oct 26, 2004
Sunderland
That's what's good about been in this division, anyone can win on the day, not like the premier, you can just about always predict who is going to win.
Would love to get out of it though.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
STID said:
That's what's good about been in this division, anyone can win on the day, not like the premier, you can just about always predict who is going to win.

WE hope to stay in it!!!!!

STID said:

can be arranged.

starting a thirteen match losing run on saturrday, should do the trick

STID

Oct 26, 2004
Sunderland
we are still trying to get over our last run of bad form, when we dropped out of the premier on 19 points.:blush:

Anyway hope you have a great weekend apart from the result.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
STID said:
we are still trying to get over our last run of bad form, when we dropped out of the premier on 19 points.:blush:

Anyway hope you have a great weekend apart from the result.

Cheers mate ... just hope it's a good game .....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here