Bakayoka on trial at Millwall

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
I'm surprised MM didn't play him in goal

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Trigger said:

Clint Easton - Not sure about this one, almost ever present for Wycombe last season, once a £100,000 buy for Norwich.

Didnt he do the Dirty Harry Films?

"coat"

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Les Biehn said:
How do you know?

Well, because I've seen him play enough to recognise his strengths and weaknesses, both of which are those of a centre-back.

He's good in the air, excellent in the tackle, quick and strong ... his passing's inconsistent, though, and he has a tendency to look a bit lost in possesion going forward. Not the qualities of a natural full-back ... he's okay there, but much better in the middle.

Repugnant Toad said:
Well, because I've seen him play enough to recognise his strengths and weaknesses, both of which are those of a centre-back

Don't you think it would be wise to actually watch him play his first ever senior competitive game at centre-back before expressing such dogmatic certainty?

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Absolutely, he needs to be given an extended run there, but I think we'll see much more from him in the long-run in his preferred position.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
London Irish said:
Don't you think it would be wise to actually watch him play his first ever senior competitive game at centre-back before expressing such dogmatic certainty?

Got to agree with the LI man on this one. People also keep banging on about his distribution so this is why he should play centre half. I thought his distribution looked good once he started to settle and his engine means he is well suited to the fullback role as he gets forward well but has the legs to get back and defend. Our left side looked like it could really prosper with Him and Frutos.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here