Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bagayoko - worst signing ever

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
well prob no where near , but i notice is still injured.....lucky we didnt have high hopes of him when we signed him aka Kitson

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Spunk Bubble said:
I could sign as COVER. My mum could sign as COVER !!

And watch you get humiliated when our players get injured and you get a rating of 0 at the end of the match after having to come on. If so then we'll sign you up for nothing!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Waste of wages having 3 left backs in the squad, as well as Lynch

Last edited:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Jimbo26 said:
Does the guy actually exist ?. We have seen pictures of a player but that could be anyone. Was it just a plan to keep the fans happy ??:rolleyes:

He may have just disappeared off the face of the planet. Like Paul Parker did towards the end of his Man Ure career.

Last edited:

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Rangdo said:
He may have just disappeared off the face of the planet. Like Paul Parker did towards the end of his Man Ure career.

Yes, I often wondered what happened to him.

Offically he was still at the club but nowhere to be seen..

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
bigc said:
Yes, I often wondered what happened to him.

Offically he was still at the club but nowhere to be seen..

Very strange indeed. A successful England international and playing for Man Ure and suddenly nothing.

I used to look out for a Paul Parker sized mound of earth in the penalty box when they showed matches at Old Trafford on Match of the Day.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Dougal said:
well prob no where near , but i notice is still injured.....lucky we didnt have high hopes of him when we signed him aka Kitson

How on earth can he be the worst signing ever? At worst he's turning out to be a bit superfluous to requirements (as is Nathan Elder) but heigh-ho he was never going to be the saviour of our season and frankly I for one had all but forgotten we'd signed him until you happened to mention it.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Maybe we'll see him this Saturday.

Maybe a palm tree will grow out of my hand.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
He has played some good games in the reserves, went out to play in under 21 internationals and had an injury.

As said before signed as cover, wasn't he on the bench for he last two games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here