Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Badly let down

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
How could you not be ashamed after that? Gus totally embarrassed himself with pretty much everything he did and I can't think of a single player to come out of that even remotely well. We just got shown up by a bigger, better and more professional club.

Noone Bridcutt???

thisistips

Oct 17, 2010
Away away away
You know what I might feel let down tonight but i also feel fantastically proud of what the team, the management and everyone involved in Brighton football club have achieved over the last couple of years. Think I can take this one on the chin and support the best F****** football team in the world.

This

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Bridcutt disappeared after he got booked. He's our one class act among an assortment of runners, has-beens and never-will-bes, so I won't criticise him, but he wasn't at it tonight.

The booking did hurt his way of playing but he carried the midfield tonight.

Take a chill pill, stick on take that and stop posting this evening.

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
You know what I might feel let down tonight but i also feel fantastically proud of what the team, the management and everyone involved in Brighton football club have achieved over the last couple of years. Think I can take this one on the chin and support the best F****** football team in the world.

Now this is an attitude I can relate to - I am more disappointed in those that left early as they caused me to wait longer to get on the P&R bus and I have only just arrived back in Dorset now!

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Bridcutt disappeared after he got booked. He's our one class act among an assortment of runners, has-beens and never-will-bes, so I won't criticise him, but he wasn't at it tonight.

:lol:
Yay - TCB makes an almighty return with an on-the-money critique. It's almost, like you've never been away.

nickEagles

Sep 27, 2011
Dear Brighton,

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Love Crystal Palace Football Club

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004

Wise words mate. I was never that comfortable with that supersmugness surrounding the club when we went top. Bar Vicente and Ankers we're a team assembled with players from the lower leagues...and Palace are still looking up at us in 5th place

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
He's our one class act among an assortment of runners, has-beens and never-will-bes, so I won't criticise him, but he wasn't at it tonight.

I think you write these potential egg-on-face comments on purpose in order to facilitate a charge up the table.

Stirling work sir. Stirling work.

Wally Gould

Jul 10, 2011
This is exactly how i feel, still on my way home, £40 on train fare, happy to be a Brighton fan in 2011, still the best times for years. We have 1) amazing manager, 2) amazing players, 3) amazing stadium, 4) amazing chairman, 5) amazing support

Only reason I was quiet was because I felt so sick with worry. I think we're all entitled to an off day. :et's get back behind the team. All of them
Spot on........I think you echo the feelings of most Albion 'true' fans. All clubs have an off day. We need to keep the faith and get behind the lads now. It's Gus who I feel for, you can imagine how he feels. Time to kick a**e again Gus!!!!!

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
How could you not be ashamed after that? Gus totally embarrassed himself with pretty much everything he did and I can't think of a single player to come out of that even remotely well. We just got shown up by a bigger, better and more professional club.

We had a bad day, granted, we played absolutely terribly. But we are still 5th in the SECOND TIER of English football. We have an excellent manager and excellent stadium and an excellent set of players. Today highlighted where we are weak, we shall learn from it and move on. It had to happen, its just a damn shame that it had to be the scum.

The players could walk out and score 5 own goals, I would be disappointed. But I would never be ashamed to support this club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here