Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Badly burned body found on Carnoustie golf course

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
This could be a real albatross around the club's neck.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Was the deceased adhering to the dress code of the golf club at the time of his death?

That's gotta be a hefty fine if he wasn't.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Was the deceased adhering to the dress code of the golf club at the time of his death?

That's gotta be a hefty fine if he wasn't.

Even worse than that I fear. He was allegedly wearing a pair of Duffy Waldorf-endorsed crocs & paid the ultimate price innit :ohmy:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Even worse than that I fear. He was allegedly wearing a pair of Duffy Waldorf-endorsed crocs & paid the ultimate price innit :ohmy:

I personally believe that murdering anyone over the age of about 12 who is wearing Crocs is entirely justifiable.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Seriously, I bet there's some crusty old bugger out there moaning that he's paid thousands for membership only to find the course was closed today

:lolol:

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
I was going to buy me the new Taylor-made tour burner, but I think I'll go with the Cobra now. Just to be on the safe side.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
» Buddon Links » Hole 11 - “Caen” - 366 Yards - Par 4

"Any drive cutting even slightly to the right will find the water and this puts pressure on the tee shot. The fairway is generously wide however and a good drive will leave a short pitch into a receptive green."

he should have gone right instead of left

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
My guess is he was halfway round the course, had a startling moment of clarity, realised Golf is the gayest sport ever invented and knowing he could never recover his dignity set himself alight with an hilarious novelty golf ball lighter his muelling children gave him for father's day.

You might want to follow that line of investigation Edna.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Somebody told him to clean his balls with white spirit which worked perfectly until the fag fell out of his mouth.:lol:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
He and his golf partner were tied after 10 holes but running late. His pal is apparently now inconsolable having suggested they play a sudden death decider at the 11th.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here