Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bad fan or Bad Dad or both

Bad fan or Bad Dad or both.

Dear NSC,

On Saturday I was given the news that my Stepdaughter will be getting married on, yes you guessed it, August 6th.

Now I couldn’t really contain my disbelief at this news and came out with these words “are you having a f***ing laugh?”

These words would seem to have caused a fair amount of grief and upset to both Wife and Stepdaughter.

I know I will have to miss the game but does anyone have any advice on how to make both Wife and Daughter happy again?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If they are not happy with your sacrifice, of missing the game, then get rid of the pair of them, I say.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
They should surely be apologising to you

Sep 1, 2010
I think he is right, i mean, surely they must of known the date/importance......i think it is just bloody selfish quite honestly

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I think you should get your daughter to seek emancipation and obviously divorce the wife.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
She's only your stepdaughter though.

Send her a text from the match and it will be fine, trust me :whistle:

I think he is right, i mean, surely they must of known the date/importance......i think it is just bloody selfish quite honestly

They honestly have no interest in Football at all.

I'm 100% sure the date would not have meant anything to them.

What are the chances of the game being on Sunday?

Sep 1, 2010
They honestly have no interest in Football at all.

I'm 100% sure the date would not have meant anything to them.

What are the chances of the game being on Sunday?

Did you not by proxy drill this date into them at all costs..........like a sign on the fridge, a selection a brightly coloured t-shirts with the dates on or maybe even a framed pic of our new stadium with the dates attatched....poor effort Hillian..:D

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Last Summer

well f*ck a duck!
Jun 12, 2008
The Hill
Poor show Hillian!

Don't worry though, i'm sure one of the wedding guests who will be attending the MATCH will keep you updated!

If you can't go, can I have your ticket? Cheers.

You wouldn't like the guy sitting next to him, believe me!

Poor show Hillian!

Don't worry though, i'm sure one of the wedding guests who will be attending the MATCH will keep you updated!

You wouldn't like the guy sitting next to him, believe me!

Oh thanks alot mate, i am going to make it my mission in life to see you are at this bloody wedding aswell.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
11am wedding, dinner 12.30-2.00

travel to game, leave at 5 back in plenty of time for evening reception.

Sorted

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
only your stepdaughter....i bet you only see her now and then...and dont even know the fella.

dont go, be a man goto the footy. your views are already known with your comment and if your their you will remind them of your comment and have resentment anyway.

the damage is done.....go the whole hog and say the football is really special to you.

if you goto the wedding now you will look like an idiot as they know your feelings and KNOW you are only there out of guilt/weakness.

not as if its blood is it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here