Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bad directors!

mattyk

May 23, 2008
Hi my name is mattyk and i'm a Lewes fan,

Just wanted to know, you had a director once that sold you down the river, we have one now. any ideas on how to get rid of them?

mattyk

May 23, 2008
Already going to boycott the games, and really feel like we gotta do something to really make them notice?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Pitch invasion (over 100) and refuse to move until the game is called off, may cost you a few points but then they'll listen.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Bad Directors? Spielberg - every time. Schindlers list was a whiny, over long, sentimental chunk of crap. Oh! Football? Not a clue chum.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Hi my name is mattyk and i'm a Lewes fan,

Just wanted to know, you had a director once that sold you down the river, we have one now. any ideas on how to get rid of them?

The Lewes FC press release talks about not doing business with the consortium due to their failure to buy shares in Lewes FC. That's good. It proves that Lewes FC have shares. So if the fans organised a Trust, could maybe pool enough resources to buy enough shares to have a say (or a veto) as share-holders, in any future proposals. Could maybe even force them to give the fans a place on the board. Reckon there would be many Albion fans, not least on here, who might be happy to chip in also :thumbsup:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Find out their phone number and put it in a tranvesttite contact magazine under the name 'Billie, pre-op transexual, fully working, 01254 xxxxxxx

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here