Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Backlash at home to Leeds?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Jeez, some posters on here don't remember the bad old days but you will be first in line ( to say "Yep, I have always supported the Albion through thick and thin") when we get to the prem.

Where are we after two difficult away games? 10th in the Championship. Holy crap! dreadful!

Walsall down to 9 men and beating us 1-0 at home ?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
If we lose on Friday and play poorly again there will be howls of derision from 4 corners of the Amex and the east stand fire drill will start on the 80th minute just warning the NSC superfans
Just hope all this can be avoided and we play out of our skins get 3 points and all will be rosy once again
On the good ship NSC

Well currently 2 have no seats and one will have Leeds fans in so I'm not too concerned about the SW corner

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
Depends on whether you are a supporter (pre Amex) or a JCL. Or one of our regular posters who never actually watches Albion live?

Jeez, some posters on here don't remember the bad old days but you will be first in line ( to say "Yep, I have always supported the Albion through thick and thin") when we get to the prem.

Where are we after two difficult away games? 10th in the Championship. Holy crap! dreadful!

JCL? Please give us your definition of JCL with regard to post Amex. I am still confounded by this term

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
JCL? Please give us your definition of JCL with regard to post Amex. I am still confounded by this term

Jcl is a term used by posters on here who have been posting for many years and have a good post count. The newbies on here like me are Jcl as they think because we didn't sign up in 2003 then we havent attended a game before the Amex was built.

D

Deleted member 22389

Depends on whether you are a supporter (pre Amex) or a JCL. Or one of our regular posters who never actually watches Albion live?

I agree. Honestly sick of reading the crap on here. People need to get some perspective and get behind the team. I will go and watch Brighton whatever division we are in, and will never throw in the towel with this club no matter how bad it gets.

These are some of the most exciting times to be supporting Brighton. New stadium, class manager and players. Even this is not enough for some people. I can only think the people coming up with this rubbish have only started supporting Brighton since the new stadium arrived, or like you say don't go and watch any of the games.

My dad took me to my first Brighton game in the East Stand at the Goldstone when I was about six. I'm 38 years old now, and have supported Brighton ever since.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Leeds are going to get smashed on Friday !!
PHAT BAZ HAS SPOKEN !!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Leeds are moaning about their team in much the same way we are. Including moans against Becchio and that they are missing McCormack and not even as good as last year, when their home record should have made the home supporters very unhappy.

I was quite happy (Gawd knows why) until the beginning of the second half as Blackpool looked like firing blanks. Then Matt Phillips started to run the game with ample help from Grandid and Ince. I thought Gus ought to have made changes at half-time.

Unless, we beat Leeds, we would be hardly creditable challengers for the play-offs. The crowd should not get disheartened so quickly.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston

I was talking on here in the same lines the other day and got absolutely slated for it.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I was talking on here in the same lines the other day and got absolutely slated for it.

Cheers.

OK, I was wound up last night, had a few beers but I do get annoyed when some of our supporters moan continuously at our situation. I appreciate that some NSC posters haven't just jumped on the bandwagon recently (But let's face it - some have). Bigbelly, I think you have supported us for years but your posts don't come over that well.

We did have a lot of bad times from the mid 90s but those times are, thankfully behind us.

I think it's the trolls who are most annoying. And you know who you are. You start the same old threads slagging off the team (Let's face it some of you WANT us to lose so you can release your angst. Mutts Nutts, Kevtherev, Vulture we can HEAR your erections when we lose.) and the usual "followers" jump on the bandwagon.

and chill.

Roll on Friday.

Keep the Faith, we will be allright.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Unless, we beat Leeds, we would be hardly creditable challengers for the play-offs. The crowd should not get disheartened so quickly.

Please don't take this the wrong way - I often have absolutely no clue what you're on about, and the above is a pretty good example.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here