Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Back to back promotions

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
My view is it's three games into the season.
BRILLIANT result tonight but we're miles from this league settling down into a table that makes sense.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Careful what you say. I hear chickens being counted.

This will be bounced at the end of the season.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Listening to 5 live and it's asking there listeners if Brighton and Southampton can do back to back promotions.

What's your views

Only if the SCC can keep up!!!!

Seriously though, we've had a great start, that is all....there's a hell of a long way to go and some very good sides have yet to tick...

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I don't think there is a chance of us going up,but i am starting to think this league might not be quite as tough as i expected.Saturday will be another good yardstick i think.

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
To be honest it will be far to early and it won't happen. Let's have a couple of successful / enjoyable seasons in the championship first of all .

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
Not sure, We've got a squad that can easily compete in the championship and will no doubt be safe. I personally think we should be looking at consolidating in 6-10th position before pushing on the following year. If either of our sides went up, they'd probably get slaughtered and with all the investment you've made this year, I doubt you'd be able to invest much more next year as the squad would be too big.

I think it all hinges on the defences, we have two players capable of playing in a prem team imo the other two not so. Across the midfield, I believe we have players that could make the step up in Lallana, Schneiderlin, and Cork. Other areas would needed to be invested in, which is why I think 2/3 years in teh championship would be best.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
f*** off.we have had a good start that's it.last season Coventry started really well & ended up sacking their manager

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
great start and we could make a serious go at it, but i think we'll find the back 23 more tricky as teams will know what they are up against and make it difficult. i recall this was the case last year, with other teams failling to capitalise when we hit a poor run.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
cakm-down-dear-Tee-shirt.png

Its August

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Too early to tell. Let's not get carried away.

We're going to win the league, we're going to win the league, and now you've got to believe us........lol!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here