NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Can we have a 1901 prawn munching one?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
According to [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION] I should now have corrected them all.

Newcomers always welcome.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The army are fighting a brutal war in Afghanistan, suicide bombers are causing havoc in Pakistan, Libyan's are trying to free themselves of a murderous dictator... who cares? We have smilies!!!

:albion2::rave::clap::vuvu:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I went through the smiley list and found the CORRECT AND PROPER smileys that NSC deserves. Darren then ftp'd them onto NSC last night. I've also added this one myself:

haha, like the flogging a dead horse one :timmy:
It is indeed a DEAD HORSE and has been named timmy after hb&b - I guess we needed a smiley to post next time he advertises his shit argus blog or posts irrelevant or poorly thought through drivel attacking Caroline Lucas.

[MENTION=588]8ace[/MENTION] - it's back. :vuvu: (but as vuvu, there is no need for a vuvu2)
Question marks now doing their job: ???
I'm afraid you'll have to post guitar now to get a guitar. :( :guitar:
A welcome return to the serious clap :clap2:

And some other old favourites: :safeway: :albion2: :postwhore: :catfight: :lolol: :drunk: :birthday: :shit: and :mad:

I thought these would be ideal for binfest posting, but Bozza has refused to include these:
smiley_newcoffee.gif

smiley_coffee.gif

Bozza OUT. :angry:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I went through the smiley list and found the CORRECT AND PROPER smileys that NSC deserves. Darren then ftp'd them onto NSC last night. I've also added this one myself:

It is indeed a DEAD HORSE and has been named timmy after hb&b - I guess we needed a smiley to post next time he advertises his shit argus blog or posts irrelevant or poorly thought through drivel attacking Caroline Lucas.

[MENTION=588]8ace[/MENTION] - it's back. :vuvu: (but as vuvu, there is no need for a vuvu2)
Question marks now doing their job: ???
I'm afraid you'll have to post guitar now to get a guitar. :( :guitar:
A welcome return to the serious clap :clap2:

And some other old favourites: :safeway: :albion2: :postwhore: :catfight: :lolol: :drunk: :birthday: :shit: and :mad:

I thought these would be ideal for binfest posting, but Bozza has refused to include these:
smiley_newcoffee.gif

smiley_coffee.gif

Bozza OUT. :angry:

:vuvu:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here