Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Back in the Goldstone days

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
I used to stand in the east sometimes with a large fellow from Reading who was christened by the North Standers as 'Blobby'. Being known to some of the lads, during a dull game a chant came from the North Stand imploring me to give them a wave. I did, only then to be greeted with an even louder chant that suggested I had a same sex preference ! Those were the days...

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Gimme a 'B'....

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
One man went to burn
Went to burn down sellhurst
One man and his dog $PIT
Went to burn down sellhurst

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
We all follow the Albion over land and sea.........and Palace!!!

Brighton n Hove Albion away away away away away away!!!!

Over the tannoy pre-match: I'm a winner by Ralph McTel!!!

Great times, grew up watching the Albion....................nostalgia is just not what it used to be....

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
I was born in the North Stand bogs......to the tune of I was born under a wandering star......but I cant remember the rest of the lyrics...incidentally, the North Stand bogs are NOT a memory that brings me much happiness! What an unbelievable stench that place used to produce :(

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Knees up Brighton town.....
Over there, over there, and do they smell.....like F***ing hell!
Anyone remember the old bill letting their dogs off their leads against Pompey. ...it was like musical statues :)

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I was born in the North Stand bogs......to the tune of I was born under a wandering star......but I cant remember the rest of the lyrics...incidentally, the North Stand bogs are NOT a memory that brings me much happiness! What an unbelievable stench that place used to produce :(

I remember hiding a packet of roll up tobacco in there once as I didn't want my parents to discover I was smoking (I was about 14). I don't think it was the best place to hide the stuff. :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here