Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Back...for now.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
I was wondering were you had got to the last few weeks. Sorry to he that you have got MS. Hope you and your family are ok, im sure you are fine.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I was wondering were you had got to the last few weeks. Sorry to he that you have got MS. Hope you and your family are ok, im sure you are fine.

Thanks mate... were all fine... dont worry the Aegean Uberfans go on! :lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Good luck sir.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
I had wondered where you'd disappeared to off here Sully, hope you're now okay and in the final stages of recovery. All the best :bowdown:

Russ

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Sounds really worrying, especially the "relapsing" bit. What's the health service like generally in Turkey? I imagined it to be bordering third world, at least in Asian Turkey. Also, on my old atlas it shows Izmir as being in the extreme west, about half way down. Is it the same one?

Yes Aegean on the west coast south but lovely city with great climate. Funnily enough the coverage has been great here. Private medical is good but cost is covered by public health insurance. Treatement and hospital paid ofr by state and private room food etc paid by private and it was perfect. Even has wireless comp in my room. If you are propertly covered both private and state and you know the bureaucracy TUrkey is better than the UK but for most people in Turkey its hard to do that and above the top standard of health the quality dips alarmingly. Improvements over the last five years have been superb but they still have quite a way to go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here