Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Back after a 4 week ban.........

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Cos I want to. Why you feel the need to comment on it??

biggles

Feb 21, 2009
you missed some group anal sex with a nun , but hey ho such is life(why the ban)

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
you missed some group anal sex with a nun , but hey ho such is life(why the ban)

You know, the usual grass type on here, taking offence to a petty comment...Yet missing out the bigger picture.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Das banned for a year...

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
You know, the usual grass type on here, taking offence to a petty comment...Yet missing out the bigger picture.

What kind of cock gets offended by anything said on here,what a sad bunch of girly type unmanly so called men:(

biggles

Feb 21, 2009
What kind of cock gets offended by anything said on here,what a sad bunch of girly type unmanly so called men:(

if you want a ban just mention the "n" word or the "j" word or even anti "m" word and a ban is yours motherfucker

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Can't you read it when banned? (seriously I don't know)

I couldn't read it when I got banned, but I,m sure there is probably a way around it.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
You don't sign in, and you can read it as a guest like every other unregistered viewer.

That's what I was thinking. There are many people who read NSC who never register. I was wondering if there was a ban on the IP address?

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
if you want a ban just mention the "n" word or the "j" word or even anti "m" word and a ban is yours motherfucker

Whats the j and anti m word then cockbreath:eek:

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove

P word also.........Although grasses are very common on here.:rant:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
You also missed NSC being closed down because someone complained to the police about a thread, so as always boys and girls, please think before you post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here