Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

B&HA Amex commemorative match shirt.

richiefb76

Nov 9, 2011
I have a boxed commemorative shirt, from game v Spurs, for sale. There were only a limited number made.
Any reasonanble offers considered.
Cheers

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Strange that the link comes up with boxed Barcelona2009 Champions League shirt!!!!!!

Ooh looks like a palace shirt. I should thik there will be literally thousands of BHA fans desperate to get one of these.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Im waiting till the club put them in the SALES

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
They are really struggling to flog them all off

lots of home and away shirts in the shop - are we struggling to "flog them all off" as well???????

once they're gone they're gone

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
I'm not 100% sure, but I think the club shop has knocked a tenner off already. I think they were £40 when I looked in; didn't they launch at £50?

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
lots of home and away shirts in the shop - are we struggling to "flog them all off" as well???????

once they're gone they're gone

What? Home and away shirts are restocked as necessary.

These were one offs that as you say, will be gone when they're all sold. Trouble is they are struggling to get rid of them all and as time passes they will obviously be getting less and less appealing to customers. They made two cock ups with these shirts, first the price and second, they look terrible

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I have a boxed commemorative shirt, from game v Spurs, for sale. There were only a limited number made.
Any reasonanble offers considered.
Cheers

If you bought that thinking it was some kind of investment to cash in on, I think you're going to be a little disappointed.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
What? Home and away shirts are restocked as necessary.

These were one offs that as you say, will be gone when they're all sold. Trouble is they are struggling to get rid of them all and as time passes they will obviously be getting less and less appealing to customers. They made two cock ups with these shirts, first the price and second, they look terrible

well they look MILES better than the home shirt IMHO.

Just stripes on the back, no sponsorship anywhere, badge in the middle. makers logos disreetly on the arms rather than the front. What's NOT to like?

0,,10433~9855140,00.jpg

Last edited:

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
well they lookMILES better than the home shirt IMHO.

Just stripes on the back, no sponsoship anywhere, badge in the middle. makes logos dicreetly on the arns rather than the front. What's NOT to like?

A lot obviously as the home shirts have way out sold them! It is of course a matter of opinions though but they are clearly not as popular as the club hoped if they still have them and are having to knock the price down

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
12 pence i begin my bid at.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here