Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ayone else trying to contact the ticket office?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Seagull_tim said:
Yeah, why has it been engaged the whole time.
so many people wanting tickets as the shop was closed yesterday?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Braders said:
so many people wanting tickets as the shop was closed yesterday?

No, as pointed out to Adrie, the tickets have been on sale for over three weeks.
Some people leave things to the last minute.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Order them online now (you can do it up to one hour before kickoff) and then collect at Withdean.

Edited as I think the online tickets are full price.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I cant get through either:glare:

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Re: Re: Re: ayone else trying to contact the ticket office?

Dr. Notthenineo'clocknews said:
Me and Mrs Notthenineo'clocknews are sorted, its for 3 fairweathers (the sort we used to attract in '97) but they only wanna pay £12 (you cant get THEM on line)

Ah, I see.

Dr. Notthenineo'clocknews said:
the latest one is a recording telling me "the office is now closed..the opening times are 10 til 2 on Saturdays"???
I complained about a similar message a few weeks ago.

On that occasion, there was a genuine problem with the phones that wasn't the fault of the Albion.

This is what Insider had to say:-

Insider said:
On Saturday morning some businesses in Brighton town centre had problems with their phone lines. This included the Albion Club Shop and Ticket Office. With the situation getting worse during the course of the morning, we took the decision at approx 11.30 am that we would re-boot our entire phone system in the building. After a very short period of time the system was back up and running and we were able to continue with a very busy morning of phone calls and personal callers. However, for a short period, whilst the lines were down, we acknowledge that some callers would have been greeted with a phone message stating that the 'ticket office was now closed'. We can assure fans that as soon as we were able to re-access the phone system this message was changed. We would also like to point out that during this 'downtime' the telephones in the ticket office were taken 'off the hook' to allow the re-boot to take place. It is unfortunate that this has been mis-interpreted that the ticket office staff were not answering calls. We can assure all fans that tickets were sold via phone calls, personal callers and the internet up until 30 mins before kick-off. We would like to take this opportunity to apologise to any fans who were inconvenienced in anyway on Saturday morning.

My advice for today is ... keep trying. They may be using NSC's favourite method of sorting problems out:-

Have you tried switching it off and then on again?

Last edited:

Caravan Club

Jul 28, 2004
Tunbridge Wellsb
Yorkie said:
No, as pointed out to Adrie, the tickets have been on sale for over three weeks.
Some people leave things to the last minute.

Three weeks ago people didn't know that it would be a nice day and that they could go to the game and not get drenched.

We are desperate for the cash coming in from the 'floating' fan but then when the opportunity to take their cash arrives the infrastructure can't cope.
All a bit amateur I'm afraid.

We also suffered the phone cutting off problem when we rang up for our Swansea tickets somewhat frustrating after being on hold for several minutes first.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
yeah temporary ticketline number

01273 564319

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here